Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x11

oh oh.... some of the shine has been rubbed of Sarah in Chucks eyes.  I understand why she did it but will Chuck forgive her?  All and all it was a good episode and I love capt amazing's phone conversation with his folks..... "this are amazing but not really"  I like Devon plus all the cracks that they make about him that he misses.  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

i'm not sure i like where this show is heading.  I'm not sure what exactly it is that's started to bug me.  I guess it's kinda the lack of respect that chuck is still receiving.  especially from superman(shaw).  But also casey & sarah.  He really has earned it but they are always super fast to talk down to him and bench him.  It really seems more now when before that their just using him, and that he's not a part of the team.
I'm glad Morgan finely knows what's up with Chuck and boy is he gonna make some serious messes in the future.  Also it looks like awesome & elly are gonna leave the show (at least for a bit)  which is good cause they've made her character a serious whinner and now awesome isn't so awesome anymore - more like a nervious wimp.   
If the ring turns casey - i'm not sure i'll keep watching the show.  in the character they've built for him it just won't fit.  and i'll be p'ed off!!

You know that Chuck is gonna get involved and introduce them somehow.  In saying that... Is casey gonna leave the show now that he is no longer an agent??  I can't really figure out where the show is headed.  Mrs &Ms Awesome are heading out of the picture with doctors with-out boarders, casey is no longer NSA and sara is now with "superman" shaw.... that leaves Chuck with Morgan.  it seems like their kinda deadheading alot of the characters.  not much growth happening.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I agree it's character development but I also agree with Kellemanske she's going backwards.  She used to be a strong woman now she's just a winey *itch lately.  She is SOOOO getting on my nerves.  I'll hang on to the season final but if they get another season i'm not sure i'll keep watching.[color]

Chuck to be canceled?

Sounds like i'm not the only one losing interest in this show fast.  Reports are starting to surface that this show may be on the chopping block

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Bala - totally agree with the non-flash at the NSA.  But the twist I actually was starting to get an inkling about that one.  I kinda thought that shaw was gonna be turned,  how else were they to stop sara and him riding off into the DC sunset?

This episode had some good laughs, i was pleased with that part but................... i'm not gonna *itch today so lets just say I enjoyed the antics of the people trying to bust out of Burbank!!

awesome rocks!!!  need to see more of him being awesome less of him wineing

Big question now is why was E.Shaw killed by her own organiziation??   ALSO why wasn't this information in the Intersec aka Chuck and why didn't the general know anything about it?   The funny thing is this is probably the way things are run at NSA & CIA.  This story line twist seems not to be totally thought out in reality but just used cause it's a twist.

Thread