Thread
Printable Version

Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i love  this show, and i am 52 and in the UK,  i got hooked while it was being shown on tv here so when this site came along,well,its a godsend.........

Graham

Reply 17#17 grah3's post

i'm glad you are enjoying only 3 more episode season-finale

thanks for that bala, its a good show , is it basically a kids show or what?

Graham

Reply 19#19 grah3's post

it's not kids show-more a teenage show since some issues kid won't understand.

thanks for that, in the UK it was shown on the  channel called "Trouble" i think, and i think that was a kids/teens channel. cheers anyway

Graham

Reply 21#21 grah3's post

i don't have cable so i use this site to watch it

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Hey y'all,

I was so completely worried about Kyle that entire episode almost, too.  It was kinda crazy about the record.  Do y'all really think that Sarah may be alive still?  I don't really know if I believe it, yet.  (Gotta add the yet).
    Jesse continues to worry me.  She's on some mission to prove herself, when she should just be able to look at the situation and know intuitively that Kyle is merely trying his best to do what is right for his loved ones.  Kyle is like an ultimate hero, not like in the comics or anything, but because he is willing to give everything of himself for the betterment of everyone else.
    I found this episode so touching, with Kyle realizing that he is truly loved so much that, though everyone goes to him for help, he can do the same.  I just enjoyed the thought in that.  =)

Reply 19#19 grah3's post

I just wanted to let you know that my parents watch this show at their house just as much as I do here at my apartment.  And I'm not a kid either, though by some standards I probably am.  I'm 21, about to graduate from college in December (rejoice).
    I also just had to say that I think it is really awesome being about to "talk" to you in the UK, when I'm all the way here in Texas!!  Ah, the power of the internet.  Just had to share =)

Reply 24#24 sem002's post

This show for me is like a guilty pleasure. Hoestly I find the overwhellming shoved down your throat family moral crap in these types of shows usually a bit too much for me. I get bad flash backs of fullhouse and danny tanner teaching us how to live one 30 min segment at a time.

With that said however, something about this show still has me coming back. I look past all that other garbage as much as possible, and enjoy the sci-fi aspect that still exists here. I too was concerned about Kyle I thought for sure he had brain cancer, from healing and possibly absorbing it from Andi.

Then yeah the record was really a weird twist for me, as I would have throught kyle would have picked up that type of message sooner then now, having listened to it so much. He was always so intuned to that type of thing. As for Sarah being alive I doubt it, I think someone is setting a trap for jesse, kyle and Baylon. More then likely it is orchestrated by the guy that is handeling Jesse.

Well thats my rant for now....
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 25#25 dognxtdoor's post

he was very distracted with everyone else's problem that he couldn't hear it hence the sleep-walking was way for his brain to deal with it.

As for Sarah being alive I doubt it,i like way you think

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The distractions with everyone else's problems only were over-whelming him the one day. I mean I know that is the excuse that was given...but he has been listening to that now for how many episodes?

As for Sarah, glad to see I might have a point...I just find it way to convenient that Jesse found it in her room, and then his surprise that she had it. Also they do not make to much of his character, even though they have hinted he has a bigger agenda in store for Jesse.

Time will tell I guess...
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 27#27 dognxtdoor's post

The problem he had Amanda consumed the last couple of episodes

Reply 24#24 sem002's post

hiya,  how are you, thanks for the reply, i have sent a little note to ur addy, hope that was ok to do
Graham

[ Last edited by grah3 at 2-29-2008 09:13 ]

I too was worried about Kyle during the episode.  I had thought that he had somehow absorbed Andie's cancer which was what was sending his system out of wack.  I agree, I don't think Sarah is really alive.  Latnock is probably behind it, but I don't think it is the man Jessie is living with (I forget his name).  After all his reaction when he found out she had the record was that of shock.  He ran back to see if his record was still hidden safely away if I remember correctly.  

I'm glad Amanda's mom finally agreed to let Kyle take Amanda to prom.  I mean how can you say no to a face like that?

Reply 30#30 imarielle626's post

i'm waiting for new episode to be updated

lol aren't we all.

Reply 32#32 grah3's post

i hate waiting

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I was away for a week so it was nice to have all these episodes to catch up on an only a few days to wait as opposed to a week.  I hate waiting too!

lol call me Mr impatient

Reply 35#35 grah3's post

Ever sit there and hit reload waiting for the page to update...I have.  Also did it waiting for my college acceptance which they posted online about five hours after they were supposed to.  I just sat there clicking reload reload reload because i was so anxious to see if I got in.  Needless to say I eventually had to find something else to occupy my time or else I was going to lose it so I ended up going for a drive.  Currently I occupy my time waiting by catching up on old seasons of shows (ER now).  I'm on Season 11 so there is no waiting =)

Thread