77 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

lol, oh u poor thing, lol  but hey i am like that with Ghost Whisperer and moonlight but i hear moonlight might be canceled
Graham

Reply 36#36 imarielle626's post

Quote:
Ever sit there and hit reload waiting for the page to update...I have
that what i been doing for last 2 hours

IT'S UPDATED

yeah....... cool gonna watch later, got my grand daughter round for a few hours now,lol

Reply 40#40 grah3's post

bad timing

Episode 21

ok, it has to get interesting was it just me or did you find school story a little refreshing i mean it was nice episode but Jessi seem to be realise that that man doesn't have her best interest at heart .

The ending she says she's Sarah but i'm not sure because even through she look older i'm just have my doubts about her.

Preview of next episode

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I agree about Sarah.  Yeah she has the ring and similar features as Jessi, but there is just something there that makes me doubt she is really Sarah.

I am glad Jessi finally came to her senses about Taylor.  He definitaley does not  have her best interests in mind!  I am a bit curious to see what he has planned for her at Latnock.  He treats her like an experiement still, not a human being!

I think Kyle handled the whole cheating thing very well.  If it were me, I'd probably have told on Jessi.  Not that I would have done it to pay her back for everything she has done in the past, I just can't stand when people don't take the blame for their actions and try to place their blame on someone else.

only 2 more episodes

do you mean, that the season is ending or is that the end of Kyle xy altogether?

Graham   if it is the end)

Reply 46#46 grah3's post

i mean the season is ending-as you see on the fourm it has been renewed 3rd season but we have wait until september for the new episodes.

well its worth waiting for though,lol

Reply 48#48 grah3's post

That the thing by the time it comes back you forgotten what happend

i know , how mad is that........lol

Episode 22

ok, this was a boring episode by any standard but next week the season-finale so it better be good, so it look like jessie storyline is resolved now the question lacknot is going to do with kyle.

Well i wonder who's going go missing season-finale?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D-__aUT0SXU

Season-fianle

So this was last episode of this season and we knew from preview someone would go missing but Amanda now it seem kyle has to find her and it going get interesting even if he rescue her he will now have explain why they kidnap her let see how the story plays out.

77 1234
Thread