77 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Kyle XY Season 2 Here

I thought episode 4 was brilliant-i liked how kyle try managed his home life and be able to do his training was brilliant-not much action but next episode we meet other girl it's going to be interesting to see how kyle react with her.

Click Here For The Kyle XY About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Kyle XY on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 00:19 ]

I havent watched episode four yet but ive really enjoyed all of the episodes so far in this season. I feel the show has become slightly darker then the first season but i think thats a good thing. I cant wait for the tragger's to learn that he lied about his real parents and their deaths.

I also cant wait to see what happens with XX. Just from the few seconds her and kyle were near each other in episode three it obvious that they will have a connection however im predicating that she has been programmed to destroy kyle so that should be intresting.

On a completely different note, i cannot stand charlie! When will amanda find out about his cheating!

Also kyle running into the fire in episode 3 and not getting burnt reminded  me a lot of Claire from Heroes, They should do a cross-over! They would totally make a cute couple!

they have not uptaded the last episode

tonights episode was so good cant believe the ending!!

kyle xy season2

do u guys know when kyle xy season 2 episode 5 will be post on the web??

Quote:
Originally posted by allstar5 at 7-17-2007 01:05
tonights episode was so good cant believe the ending!!
I know that ending was awesome. Since the episode hasn't been uploaded to the site yet im not sure if we can discuss what happened,   but i defiantly want to hear what people think about the ending and what it means for the rest of the season. How adorable were Kyle and Amanda at the end!

sorry guys you have wait for the episode put on the website but i agree it was brillant but does anyone fin this very slow i mean nothing much happening until the last 20 seconds in episode 5.

it's now available on the site but message 'don't trust tom foss' was a bit obvious. i'm not sure how kyle going react but was anyone else disappointed that message didn't say 'you are not alone'?

promo for next episode
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qL2ro84uyXY

I liked the message! For awhile there i actually thought Tom was trying to help Kyle! Also im not really liking the Jessie character, her blank stares are starting to annoy me.
Does anyone else feel bad for Lori? Declean sure isnt making the break up easy for her!
Also does anyone have any ideas what is wrong with Josh's new friend? Why did she grab her head in pain in his car? I love this show it totally keeps me guessing!

well i think jessie character still has room to improve but remember she's doesn't know she's an experiment just like kyle when she finds out it's going to be interesting.

I agree that when she finds out its going to be interesting and i like how the show is hinting that she already knows something is right. The whole allergic to mushrooms thing for example showed that she is suspicious. I also think her instant connection to Declean is interesting as well, maybe Declean is part of the mystery.

i think they tried to make her as human as possible not program who's she attracted to-your forgetting declan was first guy she met while she was being programmed so i think it's that. i got to see what happens in future episode but preview look good for next week.

next week season-finale?

i just watch 2x13 episode and can i say the ending was brilliant i really couldn't believe it-i knew Jessie would betray kyle and i don't think she's dead. She will survive and i thought flght scence was awful-it should been much longer and i got be honest i hope second half of this season is a lot better.

I loved the part where you saw Adam alive now how on earth did he survive and I truly hope Jessie is dead never really liked her.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

I have been very disappointed with this season overall. It seems to be lacking in the intensity and mystery of last season. Plus, I really dislike those ones that mimic after-school specials (the "Alternative Dance" episode), perhaps thats just because of my age!  I hope they kick it up another notch.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

yes it been disappointing better hope second half is better in 2008.

is the season completely over till 2008?

Reply #18 anorocle's post

yes but early start in 2008

I thought that this season was great. I can't wait unitl 2008 to see what happens.

77 1234
Thread