Thread
Printable Version

Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Hey y'all,

I was so completely worried about Kyle that entire episode almost, too.  It was kinda crazy about the record.  Do y'all really think that Sarah may be alive still?  I don't really know if I believe it, yet.  (Gotta add the yet).
    Jesse continues to worry me.  She's on some mission to prove herself, when she should just be able to look at the situation and know intuitively that Kyle is merely trying his best to do what is right for his loved ones.  Kyle is like an ultimate hero, not like in the comics or anything, but because he is willing to give everything of himself for the betterment of everyone else.
    I found this episode so touching, with Kyle realizing that he is truly loved so much that, though everyone goes to him for help, he can do the same.  I just enjoyed the thought in that.  =)

Reply 19#19 grah3's post

I just wanted to let you know that my parents watch this show at their house just as much as I do here at my apartment.  And I'm not a kid either, though by some standards I probably am.  I'm 21, about to graduate from college in December (rejoice).
    I also just had to say that I think it is really awesome being about to "talk" to you in the UK, when I'm all the way here in Texas!!  Ah, the power of the internet.  Just had to share =)

Thread