Thread
Printable Version

Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 sem002's post

This show for me is like a guilty pleasure. Hoestly I find the overwhellming shoved down your throat family moral crap in these types of shows usually a bit too much for me. I get bad flash backs of fullhouse and danny tanner teaching us how to live one 30 min segment at a time.

With that said however, something about this show still has me coming back. I look past all that other garbage as much as possible, and enjoy the sci-fi aspect that still exists here. I too was concerned about Kyle I thought for sure he had brain cancer, from healing and possibly absorbing it from Andi.

Then yeah the record was really a weird twist for me, as I would have throught kyle would have picked up that type of message sooner then now, having listened to it so much. He was always so intuned to that type of thing. As for Sarah being alive I doubt it, I think someone is setting a trap for jesse, kyle and Baylon. More then likely it is orchestrated by the guy that is handeling Jesse.

Well thats my rant for now....
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The distractions with everyone else's problems only were over-whelming him the one day. I mean I know that is the excuse that was given...but he has been listening to that now for how many episodes?

As for Sarah, glad to see I might have a point...I just find it way to convenient that Jesse found it in her room, and then his surprise that she had it. Also they do not make to much of his character, even though they have hinted he has a bigger agenda in store for Jesse.

Time will tell I guess...
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread