Thread
Printable Version

The Nanny Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Nanny Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Come one and all to chat about the comic antics of Fran Fine and the gang.  Feel free to start relevant threads of your own, but for just general chat, here's the place to do it.  Enjoy!

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:43 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i have never heard of this show?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Well, now you have

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

still i'm not exactly going to watch it.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

And? No one is forcing you to. It's okay if you don't want to watch the show.

Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

i'm trying get some one to convince me to watch it

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Well, if you need convincing....it's a great comedy. I loved the earlier seasons, but not the last one that much.

Fran Drescher's voice is enough to make you laugh., and the show has strong characters, & good storylines.

I haven't watched the show on vip yet, but I will soon.

Reply 7#7 Milks26's post

why is it a great comedy?

name what's it's close to? friends,fraiser,everybody hate raymond,will & grace etc

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-24-2008 17:15  
why is it a great comedy?

name what's it's close to? friends,fraiser,everybody hate raymond,will & grace etc
I don't watch any of those shows in the above list. I think Nanny is set a stand alone comedy. It has a family atmosphere to it, like Who's the Boss (Tony Danza & Judith Light) with it's own sex appeal.

Trying to convince someone to watch a show is a waste of time....like I said before no one is forcing you to watch it...it's your choice.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-28-2008 08:38 ]

Reply 9#9 Milks26's post

ok fair enough

Reply 9#9 Milks26's post

Oh I totally forgot about Who's The Boss, I LOVED that show!!!

The Nanny makes me think of my college years. Fran was always good for a laugh during exam time!  I don't know if I'll go back and watch any episodes, though...it was a silly show but not exactly knee-slapping funny.

Eww... I LOVED THAT SHOW TO.. "WHO'S THE BOSS" I always thought ..eww i forgot his name the main character.. well i always thought he was cute.. and   his daughter was cool.. she was one of the sisters in "CHARMED"
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

Just posting to bump this to hide the title of a spammers thread.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

how about the clothes, it's a true treat only to follow franny fines faishon  : )
think pink

Thread