35 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Class Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Class Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I was very reserved about this comedy i actually though this was going to be awful than after few episodes i got hooked-i seen all the episodes can't wait to discuss this.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:02 ]

I watched this last year and thought it was great but then it stopped.  They should have made more but I guess it wasn't that popular in the US.  The characters are a mixed bunch which work really well to make this an hilarious show.
I think the original storyline of a reunion of the third grade class was a bit dodgy but it did mean that no-one really knew each other to start with.

Reply 2#2 slade01's post

there has more than 5 people in the class

I like this show. It's pretty easy and straightforward comedy. I've watched a couple of episodes so far and it is a shame they didn't make more.

Also, Sean Maguire is in it !! I always remember him in Grange Hill and then Eastenders !!

I just watched all 19 episodes and wish I hadn't !! I can't believe CBS didn't pick this up for a second season. No I'll never know what's gonna happen

Reply 5#5 shinny's post

i didn't know this

19 episode must taken 2 days

are u going watch everwood?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I know, CBS took the decision in May last year not to renew. So upset !!!

They are only 20 minutes, or so, long. So it didn't take too long to watch them. I watched them over the past few evenings and finished today.

I saw some of Everwood before when they had it on Sky & I thought it was good. So I'll probably give it a go again.

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

have you watch spooks yet?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

No, not yet. I really want to finish Medium before I start on spooks.

Oh, if only there were more hours in the day

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

there really no hurry i mean they will be there for long time

The Class was a surprise for me and it turned out to be a really decent comedy. The instant I heard anger in Kat's voice, I knew she was Janice from Mean Girls. She mainly takes all of the "funny" lines in the show. Anyways...when the first episode began, I thought it was all about that guy in the blue shirt, but in the class picture it has Nicole and then that other guy in the front, thus being the "main" characters. (I pick up names in like the third episode.) CBS, you made a bad decision and I personally think that Two and a Half Men should have been canceled. I read that The Class delivered fine ratings. I'll keep going with this series...until I get to the last episode .

The instant I heard anger in Kat's voice, I knew she was Janice from Mean Girls.

i didn't notice that

Reply 11#11 redsoxpatriot30's post

Red, I agree with everything you said. So funny. I am NOT a fan of two and half men. I just don't get it.

I had the same thought as you, that Ethan & Kat were the main characters, but in the school picture at the start Duncan and Nicole are centre of the pic. But, I think it's irrelevant. It's from the same creator as friends, so I don't think there really are any "main" characters. Like the way the "friends" all shared equal holdings.

I think that Richie is a hilarious character. His humor is so dry !!

They did make a big mistake cancelling this show.

[ Last edited by shinny at 1-27-2008 11:26 ]

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

what don't you get about two & half men?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I just don't find it funny and I don't get why it's popular. That's all.

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

two men looking after 8 year old child-it's funny

Reply 16#16 bala's post

See I know people like it and in fairness i only ever watched it like twice, so maybe I didn't give it a real chance. My sister loves it !

just started watching this and it's funny.  so far my fav part is at the end of episode 3 - when ethan takes back the leather jacket and gives it to Kat saying this is for my lover - laughed so hard during that scene.  I really like the give and take between ethan and kat.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

holy moley major twist at the end of episode 4!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 19#19 kwargalla's post

you found he's married?

35 12
Thread