32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Criminal Minds Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Criminal Minds Season 4-5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:33 ]

Just started watching it

Fantastic Episode

The end was full of action, kept you on the edge of your seats the whole time

well it can only get better now

well it could get more confusing

i guess it cant get much more confusing or worst

Hope that he stays

me too, but i dont think that will happen, but i also hope that they do something with the anger that he has built up

Thanks for that

His hearing is so screwed up, he could not even here his phone at the beginning of the episode, i thought JJ would already of been gone but maybe soon, rest of episode looks good but mine keeps cutting out because of my internet

as she is Pregnant, but that might be down the line in this season

this episode is getting stranger as it goes

no i just finished it, i had to many shows to watch yesterday

that lady was a nut job

true but she was at another level of nuts

hope they bring in a few more

agree with that

Episode 3

This was a fantastic episode, the best episode this season by a long distance, there was so much going on, and look at what happened to Prentiss, she is one tough cookie and Reid is one clever Boy by getting him to release those kids by tricking him, and what a ending it was a close call for Morgan and Reid.

Episode 4

A serial killer kills couples who stay at his hotel. His dad died he inherited it and went on his vengenful killing spree, raping the women killing the couple and then leaving their car on the road for a truck driver to hit it, and in return at the end of the episode the killer himself gets hit by an 18 wheeler!! A very interesting episode, and Hotchner blamed himself cause he should have guessed the guy was the killer when he went to talk to him, but didn't, Rossi said it happened to all of them and to even the best of them. Overall, not the greatest episode but it was good none-the-less. and is it me or is JJ still looking good while pregnant.

32 12
Thread