40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Yes great episode and the family are always the last to know

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Yes it is very disturbing family tradition

Reply 69#69 bala's post

It is amazing according to the store line it had been going on for about 100 years with no connection to each other

Reply 71#71 bala's post

But ever abduction of a little girl with her parents killed which is a distinctive pattern

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Yes great episode it was nice of him to hold her hand at the end

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Great episode ten years planing to be more famous the they thought

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Sooner rather than later

Episode 21 A Shade of Gray

I don't know about anyone else but i suspected his brother right from the start but not the circumstance

Reply 91#91 bala's post

That was a close call when he rammed the killer off the road

Reply 94#94 bala's post

It just shows how vulnerable we are and if the end was true how much we don't now and it is scary how easy the park attack was

Reply 97#97 bala's post

That was gruesome 89 lives + Lucas & Mason but Kelly has to be the luckiest girl alive i think if it had gone to trial Mason would of probably got away with it

Reply 99#99 bala's post

I had just sent the last post as it was coming to the end and i didn't see that coming

Reply 103#103 bala's post

Season 4 is the only season i have watched every episode

Reply 105#105 bala's post

No just the odd episode here and there

Reply 107#107 bala's post

If i went back to the beginning i wouldn't have time to watch the new shows but there have been some shows i have watched for the first time this year that i have gone back to the beginning and watched every episode like The Shield and The Closer

Criminal Minds 5x01 Nameless, Faceless

Hotch's has to put his family in protective custody, that would be hard if you had to be separated from your family because of that type of job

Reply 10#10 bala's post

What a horrible past the guy had being around his dad when he caged the other kids

Criminal Minds 5x03 Reckoner

Great episode when they go to Rossi's hometown but how the kill get away after killing Ray while they were outside and Judge Schuller killed under their noses but the Irish man got the killer

Reply 15#15 bala's post

At least it got him to talk but they were to late in realising who the last victim was

Criminal Minds 5x04 Hopeless

Those three killers were brutal and the killings were senseless and finding a body in the nursery wall

40 12
Thread