Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Criminal Minds Season 3-5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:41 ]

Episodes 2-5

it look like the team can survive without Gideon which is interesting but obviously someone has to replace him and i know who it is i can't wait to see when he pops up tomorrow.

i'm a little too tired to discuss all these episode but if anyone wants discuss it go ahead. Last episode i saw child kidnapped in shopping mall, one before that home invasion,one before that psychiatrist who may be using his patients' worst fears to murder them. father using a child kidnap women.

bala - just wait until you get to episode 8!!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 3#3 kwargalla's post

i will be on that episode by lunch

Reply 3#3 kwargalla's post

i'm just watched it and i thought it was ok episode i didn't find it disturbing because he was mentally insane but your right that unique serial killer . the ending was very disturbing.

Episode 10

Best episode of the season, i really felt bad for guy great acting by Frankie Muniz (Jonny McHale). He was normal unsub that doesn't deserve it.

Episode 10 was amazing and very dark!!  the reason i said wait for episode 8 was soling for the ending and the relationships between the agents.

Reply 7#7 kwargalla's post

i figured that out end of the episode

3x15

What did people think of this episode?

the one on VIP is the wrong episode

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

what do you mean it's wrong episode-i havn't seen it before?

Episode 3x15

Great episode! At the beginning, I was practically putting my hands over my eyes as I thought she would be a victim. I also thought this would be a real crazy serial killer (he was still very crazy, but for a different reason)... When we saw the victim with the baby and the light was getting darker, I knew what had happened...the baby looked very confused and nervous . Also, targeting the anonymous groups was a very cruel thing to do...they're already suffering and are trying to get better again and then this other guy comes in and says "You can escape this life." Just get away, you creepy person! Overall, great episode. I'm sure I'll remember more thoughts I had during the episode once other people have posted their opinions.

Maybe it is just me. Ahh that was an odd glitch, The season 2 episode kept coming up with Gideon, Now it is working fine

Reply 12#12 redsoxpatriot30's post

Well your right that boy was real topper i mean he didn't cry for almost 6-8 hours after the event i really felt bad for that baby as to the guy yes he was messed up. did you see how busy he was on schedule he had in closet, i couldn't believe. this show really get gritty part of serial killer but did anyone notice after last week episode they seem to form team dynamic as result of solving rossie case and it actually felt like a new team

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 4-10-2008 17:11  
Maybe it is just me. Ahh that was an odd glitch, The season 2 episode kept coming up with Gideon, Now it is working fine
Are you sure you click on the right episode

Criminal Minds 3x16

Wow what an episode Reed really put himself on the line with that suspect but did anyone notice it was tthe same actor that played psyco kid on desperate housewives in season 2-odd teenager-he's a great actor and he proved one hell efficient killer he just had no problem stabbing that old man even if he didn't want to he did it to protect her i can respect that.You kind felt bad for girl not knowing who to believe and bomb at start was brillant you just couldn't believe if that shock of house getting blown off wasn't enough you had shooting of the officers within few minutes after wow this is going to fantastic episode and i hope members really thought this episode was worth the wait.

oh it sure was worth the wait...my mind is still reeling after all that

Reply 17#17 jiena's post

Sometime it better to wait

This episode was brilliant in the way that it practically revolved around Reid.  It's been a while since he was the main focus.  i loved how they showed him connecting more and more with the TROUBLED boy almost to the point where you could see he might have been pushed to that point at one time.  i loved that he felt like it was his turn to save someone this time cause he is used for his brain over bron.  
i find "school" shooting plot lines very sad because the are no longer fiction and are happening everywhere now - makes me cry.   

Reply 19#19 kwargalla's post

But he took the risk of getting fired-if he pull stunt like that he could be off the team , i love how they make him more interesting character by having him have drug problem.

Thread