Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Yes that was a lovely speech

5x11 Retaliation

Good episode all that planing to get the key from the original evidence only to point the gun at the FBI which he must of known wouldn't end well

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

she shouldn't underestimate him

5x12 The Uncanny Valley

Interesting episode it was a tragedy what her father did but she should of drugged her father but nice work by Reid

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well it is rather disturbing which is why we watch it -it amazing what human being are capable of.  your right she should done it to her father

5x13 Risky Business

Good episode when the team investigates teen suicides and it was nice to see Garcia out in the field

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

This really was a good episode but the father was mastermind i didn't see coming

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Me neither. But it was an interesting twist

ok so i totally missed the update notice before i read the board so the ending wasn't that much of a twist to me.  urgggg totally my fault!!.  
but other than that goof, it was a awesome episode!!  the way garcia connected with the kid, funny and sweet at the same time.  i totally agree that they should bring her out more often.  
also the ending on the plane with reid.... LOL so saw that coming as soon as he asked what she was playing with but still laugh out loud funny.

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 2-1-2010 03:35 ]

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 44#44 kwargalla's post

This one of the show you can't figure out  where it's going.

Parasite

A very sad episode

Reply 46#46 bala's post

They say the wife is last to know but shooting him while his son was there was sad

Public Enemy

Wow killing all those people so that so he could kill his father

Reply 48#48 bala's post

That would be hard for the last victims husband to go along with the deception about his wife surviving the attack but that was nice of the FBI to send Sophia a card and check

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Did you see how much it was?

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Five Hundred Dollars

A Solitary Man

This was sad episode some of them got their children back others didn't

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I quite liked this epi. They got to save a few and I also like they way they were saved. Charlie standing up to protect them all. And him telling the parents of Steven why he died...
This was a quite sad epi, but it was very realistic. Too bad the husband got off so easy

Criminal Minds 5x17

Well i think this first time i actually felt sorry for unsub and what a sad ending

I really felt sorry for the girl! First her mom and now her dad... Luckily her aunt wants to take her in.

Thread