Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 55#55 kellemanske's post

yes i do feel bad for girl as well but unlike other episode criminal mind he was doing it for his daughter, not for any selfish reason like he get a thrill out doing it.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Those stories he told his daughter were not your typical stories but a sad ending

The Fight

Well this was fantastic episode i really enjoyed it, the father and daughter being kidnapped and the father having fight and kill other men to prove he loved his daughter was very distrubing to see but that made for great ending when they were rescued.

Coopers team seem have hidden stories in the team but i hope they keep them rather replace any of actors   .i can't wait spin-off to actually start so we can give this team a chance to shine

Reply 58#58 bala's post

The storyline about the father and daughter and the homeless men's murders three years in a row but not being link together was great and that was a great shoot from across the street

while i was watching this episode all i could think was spin-off set up.  and i'm excitted cause the characters introduced seemed interesting but in some ways it would be cool if they stuck around and joined the current team for a bit before the spin-off happens.  the yummy brit can stick around as long as he likes.  

It was a good episode.  abit predictable - especially the daughter saying what she said to save her father.  
loved macy's comment about gauccy being small to the inmate.  priceless.  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 60#60 kwargalla's post

I like the new characters, I really do, but the british accent is very difficult to understand some times cause English isn't my first language. And although this episode was designed to introduces these new characters, it sometimes seemed that they made the others look incompetent to do their jobs...

Quote:
it sometimes seemed that they made the others look incompetent to do their jobs...
Well I don't think it made them look incompetent I think the episode was split focused and BAU team is good for 5 years, we have seen how good they are , so what this one episode other team outshines them.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-8-2010 18:01 ]

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

i can see what you mean.  but i also think bala's right too.    I think the ariters were trying so hard to introduce the new characters that they left the ones we know and love without much of the story line to partisapate in.  

something i was wondering and if any know let me know but why were the new team all supervisory special agents? isn't there normally one SSA on a team.  or is the original team all SSA's?

Quote:
why were the new team all supervisory special agents?
From what i gather his team were made up his choice unlike BAU where there some rules on hierarchy -he basically made all team member of equal status based on their speciality. Each member of the team could lead another team if they wanted. from what i gather it seems like this team don't exactly follow BAU rules.

Thanks.  i think i had heard somewhere about the possible spin-off but i had totally forgotten, so i know nothing about the new premise.  I still find it very strange that they're all SSA's, i understand it's a "not play by the rules" kinda team but the FBI are kinda sticklers for their rules and hierarchy and pay grades so it doesn't make sense to have a team full of SSA's but i could be totally wrong....[color]

Reply 65#65 kwargalla's post

Your right it doesn't make sense but he told them he hand-picked his team unlike BAU where each member was assisgned to a team. i honestly don't how this show will work out but we just wait September/October to see

Rite of Passage

Wow this was a good episode and a lot of people ended up dead but who would thought un-sub would been a cop

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Shooting him through the windscreen without warning was a good call but Emily wasn't happy

...A Thousand Words

I wonder what baby going grow up and become but it was good episode

Reply 69#69 bala's post

The baby has a better chance to grow up without his parents baggage now they are both dead but it was a interesting episode

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

True but i would imagine when the child become a teenager they might curious about their biological parents and i wonder how that affect the kid.

5x21 Exit Wounds

Garcia was great in this episode but that was tragic when they locked up the guy they suspected and his mother was killed and for once after flying to the destination they weren't driving their usual black SUV

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Well it was sad when revealed the reason he kill those people was because he didn't want anyone to leave

The Internet Is Forever

What a great title for an episode but it sad to think there are people on internet looking for kill women on social networking site but it does provide you with valuable lesson about the internet you have no idea who has access to your page and it's scary think you have cyber stalkers that's one thing i like about this forum i don't have any stalker because i am boring person since all i do watch tv shows and comment on them so i probably wouldn't be a target for serial killer since i lead such a boring life.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

i'm not sure about your reasoning there.  One of the woman murdered was kinda boring, she was taking pictures of scones, thinking people would be interested.  just saying... jk.

Great episode!!  poor garcia & team having to watch a murder and not being able to help.  talk about heart wrenching.  I love the relationship between Derek & Garcia, it's been great over the last 2 episodes.  it just brings a little humanity to the show.  

Plus LOVE Reids new hair and the boyband comment!!!

Thread