Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

episode 17

OK so lately they've been making the physco killers to nice.  In the way that we are left feeling bad for them, enough is enough i'm ready for a killer that is evil and i don't care how they were raised!  
the personal side of this episode was great.  i loved seeing the new orleans cop again (didn't see enough of him in this season of dirt) and it was interesting to hear alittle about JJ's life outside the BAU cause she never seems to be anywhere else than there.  loved the ending cause she thought she was hiding the relationship so well and the rest of the team had known about it for the last year.  very funny.    i'm glad she got over what ever was holding her back and that she went for it at the end.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 21#21 kwargalla's post

Well i think they portray enough bad character last 2 season want put a good face-being gay is difficult situation any person whether male/female and i can understand why he killed gay people but i feel bad for him being because he felt embrassed and wanted pursue  .

episode 18

I liked this episode and thought the case that Hotchner & Rossi were investigating was very well done!!  
and the news that JJ let us know at the end of the episode (~grin~), hopefully that means a certain southern gentleman will be showing up more often.

Reply 23#23 kwargalla's post

it was good episode but noting write about

The Crossing

Good episode...I love reading about trying to get away from the bad guy...homicides are fun to solve, but just trying to escape gets adrenaline pumping...reminds me of a Lois Duncan book... Anyways, JJ was right to take the case...if someone is being threatened, then action should be taken...the rule about not taking a case until somebody gets hurt is ridiculous! JJ's little cliffhanger was interesting and this may explain why she didn't want to expose the team to someone already previously mentioned 2 posts back... bala, I don't know how you can't find something to say about this episode...

Reply 25#25 redsoxpatriot30's post

simple,  we knew they would catch stalker and other case battered women syndrome-what can i say about it?

Reply #26 bala's post

I guess...but we know they catch the killers on just about every crime show...we know they solve any problem on just about any show...

Reply 27#27 redsoxpatriot30's post

not always few times they have got away with it

Criminal Minds 3x19

Good episode i liked this episode shows history of characters from what they were like to what they are now, i am glad reed stop the father shooting the guy i feel bad for the guy-at least he confessed.

Season finale

Criminal Minds 3x20

I knew they would end the episode with a clif-hanger so which one of team do you think is dead?, i thought good episode i can't wait for the next season i like the fact this time they dealing with a group of terrorist instead just 1 person, i think this makes the episode more interesting and i can't wait to see how they resolve it since no-way be able everyone on that team.  

Reply 31#31 bala's post

OMG - it better not be JJ w. Baby on board.   i have a really bad suspicion that it's Morgan
Great ending but a bit slow episode.  the video / sound was out of sink for 1/2 so that also subtracted from the build up.

Reply 32#32 kwargalla's post

Well it's a great clif-hanger

The cliff-hanger was great, but either we're going to be extremely sad next season...or it will have been targeted at another random citizen. A little odd that all of them would be driving an SUV...possibly supplied by the FBI. Only a month to go...I really loved season 3...

My god I hope it's not Reid cause he's the best nerd ever, I doubt they'll kill Emily and Rossi's characters since they're new, Hotch is the their boss so seeing him go would be somewhat stupid, JJ's pregneant, and seriously now, who can replace Penelope xP so that leaves Morgan but we saw him in the promo ;_;

Criminal Minds Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Criminal Minds Season 4-5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:33 ]

Just started watching it

Fantastic Episode

The end was full of action, kept you on the edge of your seats the whole time

it was good episode but very predictable

Thread