Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

i thought you watched it yesterday?

no i just finished it, i had to many shows to watch yesterday

that lady was a nut job

Reply 28#28 spratt89's post

most woman who write convicts are

true but she was at another level of nuts

Reply 30#30 spratt89's post

i like fact they are introducing  female suspects

hope they bring in a few more

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

i think female are more interesting than male one and more crazy

agree with that

Episode 3

Wow what an episode it been ages since i seen Luke perry on a tv show so he was fantastic in this episode, this very tense episode right from start and i got to say this look best episode so far in this season a lot better than the last 2 episode-a hostage situation.

Episode 3

This was a fantastic episode, the best episode this season by a long distance, there was so much going on, and look at what happened to Prentiss, she is one tough cookie and Reid is one clever Boy by getting him to release those kids by tricking him, and what a ending it was a close call for Morgan and Reid.

Reply 36#36 spratt89's post

yep it was great

Criminal Minds 4x04

good episode really mess up guy but it strangely fun to watch .

Paradise - Episode 4

Reminded me so much of Vacancy, a horror movie that came out last year. A little worn plot wise, but the writers gave us both sides of the case...the victims and the BAUs. It was creepy how he had the eye holes and everything around the room...the bolted chair...I'm sure he's cut many people looking through the main eye hole with a knife . It went by fairly fast... Next week's plot looks OK...

"Catching Out"
The BAU investigates a series of murders that appear to be connected to a killer who jumps trains and chooses his victims based on their proximity to the railway.

Episode 4

A serial killer kills couples who stay at his hotel. His dad died he inherited it and went on his vengenful killing spree, raping the women killing the couple and then leaving their car on the road for a truck driver to hit it, and in return at the end of the episode the killer himself gets hit by an 18 wheeler!! A very interesting episode, and Hotchner blamed himself cause he should have guessed the guy was the killer when he went to talk to him, but didn't, Rossi said it happened to all of them and to even the best of them. Overall, not the greatest episode but it was good none-the-less. and is it me or is JJ still looking good while pregnant.

Hey Will Wheaton came out of hiding and played a serial killer.

Wow we get new cast member

Episode 5

I'm a huge fan of the show, and I was hoping it would be more of an exciting episode than it was, but it seemed to lack substance, I mean they pulled it off well, but it just didn't have the suspense like the previous episodes had this season so far. I guess all shows go through that, I'm sure they'll make it up next week, that looks like it will be a killer episode!! But, in closing this episode was good, but not the best CM I've seen

Reply 43#43 spratt89's post

you can't have exciting episode every week

wow that was seriously mess up woman

Thread