Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 6

Reid's got some secrets, ones that he isn't even aware of. I also found it ironic that his dreams began just before a visit with his mother. I was already creeped out by this before it even started but the scenes with Reid's nightmares made it even worse. Especially when the episodes are cases dealing with children and their murders. I became more intrigued as the case unfolded as it was intertwined with Reid's past. The reaction of the parents seemed very believable and very real. I loved listening to Derek's insight into Reid's dreams and why he does the job that he does shows that not only is he a good agent and a good friend. But from what we saw in the last few minutes of the show, we aren't done exploring Reid's dreams of his past.

Just finished catching up on my criminal minds - i'm really gonna miss JJ when she goes on mat leave! i loved the way they introduced her replacement! very humorous    

the story lines with kids freak me out.  it was well done but icky.  the gender twist was good - way to be outside the box.  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 47#47 kwargalla's post

This series get disturbing more episode we see

Im lovin' it

Episode 7

This was a very good episode, Reid staying behind and when he went back to his room Morgan and Rossi were in there, They decided to help Reid with a 20 year case that he keeps dreaming about, Reid speaking to his mum was a good part of the episode, Reid going under Hypnosis was a good part, The ending was a shock to me.

Reply 50#50 spratt89's post

The ending was good and very surprising

Episode 8

The bad guy was a raving psychopath, and freaked me out, yet he kept so calm while playing mind games with David. yet David had a ace up his sleeve. Reid was fantastic in this episode, but the thing about Garcia saying she couldn't get a hold of anyone sounded strange, it's like they were telling us, he was up to something, Reid and David in the room fall of kids talking was very good, Morgan and umm the new girl have the hots for each other. and was great when Emily went to the new girls office to check up on her, the ending was great, (My Score 9/10)

Reply 52#52 spratt89's post

That guy was mad actually believable having an extra y chromosome mean he's born to be a killer-love bit when David got female agent enter the room to see his reaction. i'm surprised he didn't allow her to question that got him spill   . seeing how Reid ,mind worked was crazy

well David is smarter than he looks

Reply 54#54 spratt89's post

yeah i love how he out-smart the guy

David knows how to get someone to confess without them knowing it, that's cool

Reply 56#56 spratt89's post

He's a lot more interesting than Gideon

Episode 9

2 sisters out at a night club, a guy picks one of them up and then kills her, the team go to Atlanta Georgia to try and catch the killer before he strikes again, the team have to come up with 2 profiles for the Unsub, one for when he killed the 2 Prostitutes and the second for the latest victim, Everyone apart from Emily & David go to see the detective leading the investigation, Hotch, Morgan and Jordan go to see the latest victims family, Hotch and Morgan talk to Ashley about the night her sister died, another victim is found, Jordan releases the sketch of the Unsub, Hotch, Morgan and Emily go to the place where the Unsub learnt to pick up women, a women comes in and tells David and Hotch that she gave the Unsub the scar, the team give the police the profile of who they are looking for, Emily has to go and see the Viper to profile him, Morgan and Reid go to a club to see if the Unsub turns up, Morgan gives Reid a lesson in impressing women, Hotch and David go back and speak to the family and learn the Unsub's name, the lady Reid spoke to tries to call him but the Unsub attacks and kidnaps her, the team get there and save the lady and arrest the man, great episode, (My Score 9/10)

Reply 58#58 spratt89's post

this was great episode, viper i understand why he does what he does. i hate those queen bees type of woman so i kind understand where he coming from..

Speaking as a strong woman men like viper make my skin crawl!!  I liked reid's method much better!! i think it will be a great story development if Reid gets a girlfriend.

It was a good story line this episode and agent Todd is growing on me but i'm still waiting for AJ to come back.  can't wait to see the steam happen between Todd & Morgan.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 60#60 kwargalla's post

i also love Reid method but girls not go for those type of thing-woman like confident man not nice guy like reid

Criminal Minds 4x10

This was intense episode really had me on edge of my seat i love how the episode played out and constant action last 5 minutes were brillant i should saw gang leader shoot the guy coming.

Criminal Minds 4x11

What a sad episode i almost feel sorry for the man

Criminal Minds 4x12

Fantastic episode from start to finish i can't believe he was guilty but than flashback really showed who he was.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Yes great episode and the family are always the last to know

Thread