Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 105#105 bala's post

No just the odd episode here and there

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

that really surprises me since you seem follow most show from begaining

Reply 107#107 bala's post

If i went back to the beginning i wouldn't have time to watch the new shows but there have been some shows i have watched for the first time this year that i have gone back to the beginning and watched every episode like The Shield and The Closer

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

you got time in summer break

Normal - Episode 11

I'm catching up with everything I missed and I got to Criminal Minds today... So to refresh memories, this is the episode with the man shooting blonde women while they are driving. The hard part for the BAU is compiling a profile for the killer.

In the end, I kind of felt sad for the guy but he did have a delicate mind and the tragedy did NOT help his case... SPOILER I was disappointed by the ending because this is the third time in 3 months I have seen a movie or TV show with hallucinations...very weird END SPOILER And they have been recent movies as well as this. I recognized two of the guest stars...Faith Ford and Elaine Hendrix from The Parent Trap...really cool

I'll be back next week and hopefully by the end of the summer I'll be caught up and ready for season five...five years...wow.

Criminal Minds Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4-5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:31 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

What a compact episode two cases in one episode

I loved it Even though I missed the season after gideon quit and I couldn't completely follow with the case, I enjoyed the action and I really liked the new follow up story

I'm not so keen on these personal involvements - give me a nice straight, mean serial killer case they have to solve and I am content And some "babygirl" magic - the way Garcia handles these computers - fabulous!!!

Reply 4#4 tycoonworld's post

Well there did that 3 season decided viewers wanted more so there decided after 3 season step up and develop personal involvements . it seems it only way for them increase ratings

Criminal Minds 5x01 Nameless, Faceless

Hotch's has to put his family in protective custody, that would be hard if you had to be separated from your family because of that type of job

they are divorced now because of the job. I think she thought once they seperated she would be free of this but now she knows.

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

I think that she realizes now that she will never be free of that as long as people think that Hotch still cares about her. But I'm secretly hoping that once this bad guy is caught, they will end up together again.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

nope they won't look on her face said it all. she will never forgive him for this putting both their lives in danger

Haunted

This is the first time i actually feel sorry for guy i mean it disturbing

Reply 10#10 bala's post

What a horrible past the guy had being around his dad when he caged the other kids

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

this is why i like the show it doesn't shy disturbing people which makes it more interesting and engaging to watch and it gives something talk about at least he got closer by shooting him .

I think that this was a good epi. It showed a different kind of killer and I loved that they didn't judge him.

Criminal Minds 5x03 Reckoner

Great episode when they go to Rossi's hometown but how the kill get away after killing Ray while they were outside and Judge Schuller killed under their noses but the Irish man got the killer

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Rossi really didn't have to tell judge about sleeping with his wife

Thread