Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 bala's post

At least it got him to talk but they were to late in realising who the last victim was

Criminal Minds 5x04 Hopeless

Those three killers were brutal and the killings were senseless and finding a body in the nursery wall

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes i agree but the team walking away at the end like it's no big deal while other cop go in shooting

Criminal Minds 5x05 Cradle to Grave

Wow just when you think you seen everything they come this story-line it's was rather disturbing -this went further than the normal kidnap and killing is one thing but getting them pregnant against their will and the whole situation with adoption created bigger mess than i could even imagine-this is very complex situation   .

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Good episode with a different type of story line and the grandparents had a hard decision with the baby but they got a nice surprise with the little boy

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

This show is one of the most disturbing insight human behaviour

The Eyes Have It

Well this typical criminal minds episode while it was a bit disturbing at least we understood what made him do it

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Good episode that was a nice touch when he told the sister of the one victim that he found the eyes so she could rest in piece

The Performer

Manipulating a women with mental problem to kill people just to increase sales is really twisted. i don't think the guy approved

Reply 24#24 bala's post

That was a disturbing sales gimmick all thanks to the manager

Outfoxed

Well i didn't see twist coming that was a surprise

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The Fox did Outfox Agent Hotchner with the ominous message

This was a very sad and quite disturbing episode.  
The guy got what he deserved in the end though and even the boss lady seemed to agree which based on her throughout the episode was a surprise.

The way the episode was shot was quite annoying with each member supposedly giving an interview about the case.

Reply 28#28 slade01's post

Well your right but at least it' sover and go back in-charge BAU

I was very upset that they killed he's ex-wife, I hate when the writers give the serial killers that much power. If a person was being protected by a federal Marshel and they knew who the suspect was and his location, there was no way he'd have made it far enough to kill his wife.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

I thought the raid on the first apartment after seeing the mail was over the top with FBI - SWAT and everyone else in the street but that final phone call was emotional and it was good that the kid knew what to do when he said about working the case

I thought they would have him getting there just in time like in most shows but I think this was a more realistic storyline.  A serial killer may make mistakes but not this one he would have killed her if he saw him arrive anyway.

It was quite good that his son had a hiding place.

The Slave of Duty

Well this was good episode-that guy really doesn't take rejection well

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I liked the speech from Prentiss when she arrested Joe and told him to play along when they come in the middle of the night

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes that good speech but speaking about speeches i really liked Hotch funeral speech about his wife

Thread