32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 5

I'm a huge fan of the show, and I was hoping it would be more of an exciting episode than it was, but it seemed to lack substance, I mean they pulled it off well, but it just didn't have the suspense like the previous episodes had this season so far. I guess all shows go through that, I'm sure they'll make it up next week, that looks like it will be a killer episode!! But, in closing this episode was good, but not the best CM I've seen

Episode 6

Reid's got some secrets, ones that he isn't even aware of. I also found it ironic that his dreams began just before a visit with his mother. I was already creeped out by this before it even started but the scenes with Reid's nightmares made it even worse. Especially when the episodes are cases dealing with children and their murders. I became more intrigued as the case unfolded as it was intertwined with Reid's past. The reaction of the parents seemed very believable and very real. I loved listening to Derek's insight into Reid's dreams and why he does the job that he does shows that not only is he a good agent and a good friend. But from what we saw in the last few minutes of the show, we aren't done exploring Reid's dreams of his past.

Episode 7

This was a very good episode, Reid staying behind and when he went back to his room Morgan and Rossi were in there, They decided to help Reid with a 20 year case that he keeps dreaming about, Reid speaking to his mum was a good part of the episode, Reid going under Hypnosis was a good part, The ending was a shock to me.

Episode 8

The bad guy was a raving psychopath, and freaked me out, yet he kept so calm while playing mind games with David. yet David had a ace up his sleeve. Reid was fantastic in this episode, but the thing about Garcia saying she couldn't get a hold of anyone sounded strange, it's like they were telling us, he was up to something, Reid and David in the room fall of kids talking was very good, Morgan and umm the new girl have the hots for each other. and was great when Emily went to the new girls office to check up on her, the ending was great, (My Score 9/10)

well David is smarter than he looks

David knows how to get someone to confess without them knowing it, that's cool

Episode 9

2 sisters out at a night club, a guy picks one of them up and then kills her, the team go to Atlanta Georgia to try and catch the killer before he strikes again, the team have to come up with 2 profiles for the Unsub, one for when he killed the 2 Prostitutes and the second for the latest victim, Everyone apart from Emily & David go to see the detective leading the investigation, Hotch, Morgan and Jordan go to see the latest victims family, Hotch and Morgan talk to Ashley about the night her sister died, another victim is found, Jordan releases the sketch of the Unsub, Hotch, Morgan and Emily go to the place where the Unsub learnt to pick up women, a women comes in and tells David and Hotch that she gave the Unsub the scar, the team give the police the profile of who they are looking for, Emily has to go and see the Viper to profile him, Morgan and Reid go to a club to see if the Unsub turns up, Morgan gives Reid a lesson in impressing women, Hotch and David go back and speak to the family and learn the Unsub's name, the lady Reid spoke to tries to call him but the Unsub attacks and kidnaps her, the team get there and save the lady and arrest the man, great episode, (My Score 9/10)

Episode 10

What a great episode. Every character had some terrific lines to say, and the clash between the local police and the FBI was fun to watch. The scene with Morgan with Evans and the dead cop's partner was amazing. We haven't had a Morgan-centric episode in a while, and this one made up for the wait. The back-story to the unsub was sensible and plausible, and the evolution to police officers was very interesting but again, plausible. The end was unexpected, but not surprising - gangs always have to avenge their members. Fantastic episode.

Episode 11

It starts like an episode where we knew who the unsub is and usually I do not like those episodes very much but this one proved me to be wrong - even if we know who he is, we cannot be sure what he does. Not that it was very strongly suggested turning the episode that he will kill his family, i was quite sure it will have tragic ending.. but still, even knowing, the way it emotionally worked, how Todd felt it was her fault and how they took it.. and the chase, the motion.. well done episode

Episode 12

I thought this was a good episode although I was a bit confused when the show started, being so much later into the investigation then usual. I was also confused that they were even in Florida since the set up in the beginning was different. Regardless I enjoyed it. The confrontation between Sharon Harris and her husband was emotional. The look on Andrea's face upon the realization that her father was a murderer was powerful.

Episode 13

I really liked this episode, an entire family killing together, sounds like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was just a very well written and great storyline for a Criminal Minds episode. I really got the characters out to the spot light. Especially Prentis who is the person to talk to the little girl who lost her family. If J.J. were there it would have been her. I liked how the team reacted when they found out it was a family doing the killings, I hope they go back to this storyline due to the way the episode ended

Criminal Minds Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4-5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:31 ]

32 12
Thread