Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Eyes Have It

Well this typical criminal minds episode while it was a bit disturbing at least we understood what made him do it

The Performer

Manipulating a women with mental problem to kill people just to increase sales is really twisted. i don't think the guy approved

Outfoxed

Well i didn't see twist coming that was a surprise

Reply 28#28 slade01's post

Well your right but at least it' sover and go back in-charge BAU

The Slave of Duty

Well this was good episode-that guy really doesn't take rejection well

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes that good speech but speaking about speeches i really liked Hotch funeral speech about his wife

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

she shouldn't underestimate him

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well it is rather disturbing which is why we watch it -it amazing what human being are capable of.  your right she should done it to her father

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

This really was a good episode but the father was mastermind i didn't see coming

Reply 44#44 kwargalla's post

This one of the show you can't figure out  where it's going.

Parasite

A very sad episode

Public Enemy

Wow killing all those people so that so he could kill his father

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Did you see how much it was?

A Solitary Man

This was sad episode some of them got their children back others didn't

Criminal Minds 5x17

Well i think this first time i actually felt sorry for unsub and what a sad ending

Reply 55#55 kellemanske's post

yes i do feel bad for girl as well but unlike other episode criminal mind he was doing it for his daughter, not for any selfish reason like he get a thrill out doing it.

The Fight

Well this was fantastic episode i really enjoyed it, the father and daughter being kidnapped and the father having fight and kill other men to prove he loved his daughter was very distrubing to see but that made for great ending when they were rescued.

Coopers team seem have hidden stories in the team but i hope they keep them rather replace any of actors   .i can't wait spin-off to actually start so we can give this team a chance to shine

Quote:
it sometimes seemed that they made the others look incompetent to do their jobs...
Well I don't think it made them look incompetent I think the episode was split focused and BAU team is good for 5 years, we have seen how good they are , so what this one episode other team outshines them.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-8-2010 18:01 ]

Quote:
why were the new team all supervisory special agents?
From what i gather his team were made up his choice unlike BAU where there some rules on hierarchy -he basically made all team member of equal status based on their speciality. Each member of the team could lead another team if they wanted. from what i gather it seems like this team don't exactly follow BAU rules.

Reply 65#65 kwargalla's post

Your right it doesn't make sense but he told them he hand-picked his team unlike BAU where each member was assisgned to a team. i honestly don't how this show will work out but we just wait September/October to see

Thread