Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 3x15

Great episode! At the beginning, I was practically putting my hands over my eyes as I thought she would be a victim. I also thought this would be a real crazy serial killer (he was still very crazy, but for a different reason)... When we saw the victim with the baby and the light was getting darker, I knew what had happened...the baby looked very confused and nervous . Also, targeting the anonymous groups was a very cruel thing to do...they're already suffering and are trying to get better again and then this other guy comes in and says "You can escape this life." Just get away, you creepy person! Overall, great episode. I'm sure I'll remember more thoughts I had during the episode once other people have posted their opinions.

The Crossing

Good episode...I love reading about trying to get away from the bad guy...homicides are fun to solve, but just trying to escape gets adrenaline pumping...reminds me of a Lois Duncan book... Anyways, JJ was right to take the case...if someone is being threatened, then action should be taken...the rule about not taking a case until somebody gets hurt is ridiculous! JJ's little cliffhanger was interesting and this may explain why she didn't want to expose the team to someone already previously mentioned 2 posts back... bala, I don't know how you can't find something to say about this episode...

Reply #26 bala's post

I guess...but we know they catch the killers on just about every crime show...we know they solve any problem on just about any show...

The cliff-hanger was great, but either we're going to be extremely sad next season...or it will have been targeted at another random citizen. A little odd that all of them would be driving an SUV...possibly supplied by the FBI. Only a month to go...I really loved season 3...

Paradise - Episode 4

Reminded me so much of Vacancy, a horror movie that came out last year. A little worn plot wise, but the writers gave us both sides of the case...the victims and the BAUs. It was creepy how he had the eye holes and everything around the room...the bolted chair...I'm sure he's cut many people looking through the main eye hole with a knife . It went by fairly fast... Next week's plot looks OK...

"Catching Out"
The BAU investigates a series of murders that appear to be connected to a killer who jumps trains and chooses his victims based on their proximity to the railway.

Normal - Episode 11

I'm catching up with everything I missed and I got to Criminal Minds today... So to refresh memories, this is the episode with the man shooting blonde women while they are driving. The hard part for the BAU is compiling a profile for the killer.

In the end, I kind of felt sad for the guy but he did have a delicate mind and the tragedy did NOT help his case... SPOILER I was disappointed by the ending because this is the third time in 3 months I have seen a movie or TV show with hallucinations...very weird END SPOILER And they have been recent movies as well as this. I recognized two of the guest stars...Faith Ford and Elaine Hendrix from The Parent Trap...really cool

I'll be back next week and hopefully by the end of the summer I'll be caught up and ready for season five...five years...wow.

Thread