107 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rite of Passage

Wow this was a good episode and a lot of people ended up dead but who would thought un-sub would been a cop

...A Thousand Words

I wonder what baby going grow up and become but it was good episode

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

True but i would imagine when the child become a teenager they might curious about their biological parents and i wonder how that affect the kid.

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Well it was sad when revealed the reason he kill those people was because he didn't want anyone to leave

The Internet Is Forever

What a great title for an episode but it sad to think there are people on internet looking for kill women on social networking site but it does provide you with valuable lesson about the internet you have no idea who has access to your page and it's scary think you have cyber stalkers that's one thing i like about this forum i don't have any stalker because i am boring person since all i do watch tv shows and comment on them so i probably wouldn't be a target for serial killer since i lead such a boring life.

Our Darkest Hour

Great season finale but what a clif-hanger .

Ok seriously if your a cop you don't put your gun down when suspect as a hostage and i know it was his daughter but i can't believe he would allow him to shoot him. Tim Curry was excellent in his role as a bad guy-he really is quite talented and it was good fit for him.

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

it's going stay with her for the rest of her life .

107 123456
Thread