Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I loved it Even though I missed the season after gideon quit and I couldn't completely follow with the case, I enjoyed the action and I really liked the new follow up story

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

I think that she realizes now that she will never be free of that as long as people think that Hotch still cares about her. But I'm secretly hoping that once this bad guy is caught, they will end up together again.

I think that this was a good epi. It showed a different kind of killer and I loved that they didn't judge him.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Me neither. But it was an interesting twist

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I quite liked this epi. They got to save a few and I also like they way they were saved. Charlie standing up to protect them all. And him telling the parents of Steven why he died...
This was a quite sad epi, but it was very realistic. Too bad the husband got off so easy

I really felt sorry for the girl! First her mom and now her dad... Luckily her aunt wants to take her in.

Reply 60#60 kwargalla's post

I like the new characters, I really do, but the british accent is very difficult to understand some times cause English isn't my first language. And although this episode was designed to introduces these new characters, it sometimes seemed that they made the others look incompetent to do their jobs...

Thread