Thread
Printable Version

Knight Rider Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Knight Rider Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything Knight Rider Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:36 ]

I think it's going to be a 2-hour movie. I saw an ad for it in TV Guide...looks cool.

Reply 2#2 redsoxpatriot30's post

i'm worried they ruin it-you can't beat the original knight rider-i really do want see this but i'm not sure if it would be any good?

i think it is going to be made into a film then a tv series depending the viewers of the film

Quote:
Originally posted by emc_23 at 2-10-2008 17:53  
i think it is going to be made into a film then a tv series depending the viewers of the film
Yeh, that's the plan. It's sort of a 2 hour Pilot and depending on how popular it is, they'll make more episodes.

I dunno, it's going to have to be good to top an iconic show like the original Knight Rider.

Val Kilmer is the voice of Kitt

is anyone plan watch this on Sunday?

Review

ok, i was really nervous about this so i'm glad they actually made this slighly better than original-i still miss the original KITT but the thing is that i like this episode and i got admit i do like new features that KITT has which is cool. i do hope enough people watch this for a tv show to be made but i'm very happy with the pilot the question if this does get picked up will it cancelled within 1 season. From what i saw from this movie it was actually not bad.

i can't actually believe they didn't mess this up -i was so expected this would disappointment and i do hope this is going to be successful.

i just watched it and its not as good as the 1 i watched with my granny wen i was a kid.it was good tho.i love the car,ford mustang whitch is my fav car

Reply 8#8 gyki98's post

i hope it get picked up for a tv show

Reply 9#9 bala's post

mee too bala

Reply 10#10 gyki98's post

There lot of demand for this show-we all remember knight rider-it was a car i really wanted own as a kid
Quote:
The new two-hour Knight Rider pilot was a ratings success on the NBC network when it screened on Sunday night.

Sci Fi Wire reports that the attempt to reboot the iconic 1980s show delivered impressive figures in the key demographics range for adults aged 18-49. The pilot, which has yet to be picked up for a full series, was the best rated television movie on NBC in that demographic bracket since March 2005.

Knight Rider managed to scoop an average of 12.7 million viewers between 9 and 11pm on Sunday. It starred Justin Bruening and featured David Hasselhoff in a cameo appearance. Val Kilmer also supplied the voice for the talking car KITT.
[ Last edited by bala at 2-19-2008 19:23 ]

Reply 11#11 bala's post

david hasselhoff did a great job in the 80s series.with a rating like that im sure it will have a show.im so exited.good memories with this show

oooh interesting.... it's good to read your comments on the pilot cos we didn't see it.

http://www.stage6.com/Knight-Rid ... ider:-Pilot-Episode

here it is.

[ Last edited by gyki98 at 2-20-2008 16:09 ]

Reply 14#14 gyki98's post

be careful it's not legal that site

Reply 15#15 bala's post

i dont care that its not leggal.

Reply 16#16 gyki98's post

i know but this site might

Anyone excite about the series next week?

I am just to see how they start the season, if its any good I will continue to watch, so I'm hoping that it will live up to the hype

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Yes but i still prefer the original but who knows it may get better

Thread