Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #13 xxjujuxx's post

I think she's the one that has the health scare. Might suspect cancer. That's a usual health scare in tv shows.

As for Edie! I can't wait to see what happens either, if she's really preggers. I feel so bad for her cause I think Carlos is still madly in love with Gabby.

And Your Welcome! It was my pleasure
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply #14 xxjujuxx's post

Good one! LOL

Thanks and no I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet! I've just seen it on commercials and advertisements and I love that saying so I decided to make it my sigy.

you must watch "sliding doors" in that movie, just a split second changed that girl's life it's awesome! IT's A MUST-SEE!!

Reply #15 janenjab's post

if Lynette has cancer, i'm going to have a heart attack!

The show description says its just a health scare, but we know how those can be. Let's hope it really just a scare if it is cancer the suspect!  

Episode 3.22 Discussion! What Would We Do Without You?

One of the housewives faces a potentially fatal health scare. A long-awaited marriage proposal keeps the residents of Wisteria Lane full of things to discuss with their neighbors. Carlos gets evicted from the Sims house. Edie hatches a plan to keep Carlos by her side and in her house.

I think this is such a wonderful title for the day, (Mother's Day) because I don't know what I'd do without her!

Anyways I think this episode will probably be centered mostly around Susan and Mike's engagement and Gabby's wedding plans. So on those notes I wonder how Mike will pop the question? He looks a little traditional when it comes to that sort of thing but with Susan's quirkiness it should bring a smile to our faces.

Now a little bit off topic of DH, how do you imagine your proposal, or if you're already married how was it like?

I don't know if any of you have watched Paula Dean from the Food Network, I think the way her husband proposed to her was so as she says "Romantical" and original. But I love a more intimate proposal as opposed to a big gesture one.
Recent Ratings
  • stone Points +5 Excellent, very good work , thanks 5-21-2007 08:41

ok i'm only a teenager, so i'm not married yet. My proposal would have to be on the beach, with nobody but us sitting on a rock overlooking the sea. Something like that lol

i proposed on a £14million pound yacht traveling round sydney harbour right under the bridge on one knee she turned me down so never again ..
The Mod Police Are Watching You

seriously? Oh my! That's horrible.Really sorry! !! It really depends after how much time you spent with that girl

First part of the season finale ... it was ok i thought

I really liked it but i expected more for a season finale... it sort of dragged on, i felt. That's my opinion anyway!
I liked the storylines especially Lynette's!

So what is happening over in Wisteria Lane?  I've seen the promos...what's wrong with Lynette?  Just wondering.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Episode 3.23 Discussion! Getting Married Today! (Finale)

As Gabrielle prepares for her fairy tale wedding, Bree returns to Fairview with a surprise. Meanwhile, Lynette's mother Stella (guest star Polly Bergen) pays her a visit after finding out Lynette has cancer. Finally, Susan and Mike tie the knot in an unexpected location.

Here's the sneak peaks of the Season Finale!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfpANHhcfS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtGG1l1wSxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5upg14d0Viw

I can't wait!

I see a lot of my theories coming to play! From the promos I can see Bree's 'pregnant' (or as I think, pretending to be). Besides that I really think Victor has some sort of alterer motive (I'm guessing something to pull votes). Anyways I'll stop speculating and just wait and watch as life unfolds on Wisteria Lane!

Recent Ratings
  • xxjujuxx Points +1 one extra point :) 5-19-2007 08:51
  • xxjujuxx Points +3 good job! 5-19-2007 08:51

cancer

OMG IT'S AMAZING!

Reply #3 xxjujuxx's post

Thanx, even though I don't watch, still doesn't stop me being curious.  I saw promo for season finale, with that woman scolding Lynette for having cancer....and something else.  Was funny though.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Was really funny. Bree changed soooo much!

Few hours to go! I can't wait

Reply #3 magic4u's post

aww magic I'm sorry to hear that, but you never know someone else might come along and change your heart.  

now back to DH, so i just watched this episode again, and it was a bit emotional. It had me giggling when Susan and Mike got engaged and when Gabby and Susy Q got a lil tipsy while discussing their weddings, then it had me tearing up when Lynette and Tom were fighting and again when she heard the news.

one hour to go now until the big season finale!

So here's my review of this episode (WARNING: Season 3 Finale Spoilers Ahead!)

There were several emotions I experience while watching this episode:

(Relief)      Bree Hodge was like a breath of fresh air that has been missing for the last few weeks. Her return has been highly anticipated by fans and I for one was anxiously waiting. Her "pregnancy" is sure to be an interesting twist in season 4, and I know it will bring quite a few laughs. The minute I heard Orson's plan as he revealed before he went on his trip, I knew that Bree would concoct some big scheme plan and this was just what I figured. I can't wait to see how it all pans out next season since we'll be coming back just about the time the baby is due.

(Angst)            Now as for Lynette's Mom. She was such a character and had me laughing from the get go. Certainly a strong headed takes no crap sorta woman that will be sure to spark some fire. I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing more of her. I felt so sad about Lynette she's been going through so much especially within the last few months. Her life's been a roller coaster everything from getting shot, career changes, problems at home and now to top it all off cancer! It lets me wonder what's next and I am however still a bit uneasy about Tom and Lynette's relationship. Though they have come around and have finally started to talk there is still a lot up in the air. I hope these two work things out and that this is not the straw that breaks the camels back so to speak.

(Resentment)      Going on to Gabby and Victor I was suspicious about him from the start and now his true colors have finally come out into the open! I can't believe he stooped so low as to marrying Gabby because she was Hispanic and it would help his campaign. What a Jerk! She better leave him and leave him fast! But I'm pretty sure this wont go so easy.

(Joy)      Susan and Mike's surprise wedding was so romantic and beautiful. It definitely brought tears to my eyes. But I can't help and wonder if the happiness they are having right now will last for much longer. What will season 4 have in store for these newly weds.

(Stunned)    ...    Now for the shocker! I really felt for Eddie when Carlos told her things were over but what did she really think was going to happen. As well I've always thought that Carlos and Gabby were meant for each other, but by no means did I ever expect Eddie to ever do what she did! Another suicide on Wisteria lane was certainly not what I expected, especially not for the confident and spunky Eddie Britt. But then again when you think about how things have been going for the last few weeks, she did start showing signs of a change in character… Being still in shock I don’t know how to feel about this, what if she’s really dead… Well we’ll all have the next 4 or so months to figure that out for ourselves.

All in all I think this episode was good, though Id wish they had more time to pan out the stories a bit, it was a lot to fit into only a 1hr show. Even though the did leave us with a lot of questions, a big one for sure being if Edie has really met her end, this is the season finale and for all we know things might all still be up in the air.

I’ll surely be tuning in next season to see what happens. How about you?

This is going to sound terribly unromantic, but I'm kind of bored of the whole Susan and Mike relationship. The drama (yes, I agreed with the hiking guide lady) has just been going on forever! Am I the only one who feels this way?

I'm a big Lynette and Tom fan. They make me laugh and their relationship rings more true for me. Anybody else agree?

Looking forward to watching ep23 later today...

Thread