120 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #17 trulee's post

i can't believe it only another 4 more days until we see new episode-i already seen 4 preview clips on tv.com-it look good.

another 1 more day

Reply #21 silver1978's post

well with IBJ annoucement on the new forum I'm sure everyone is happy

Reply #6 rhys7497's post

the nun-i can't believe that i think new boss man might be interesting and do think he will escape and it got me hooked.

nice to see you rhys-been a long time since you post anything-thought you forgot about this place

Reply #15 gypsiegirl66's post

Let's discuss the latest episode-Lincoln is an idiot i mean rescue someone unless take a gun and back-up instead of going on your own-missed his chance. i still have no idea how he's going ecape but after 3 episodes i getting a bit bored of the show. unless something major happends in next 2 episode I'm thinking of leaving this show.

yep she's dead and reason why he didn't tell his brother is because than he would give-up and not escape but 1 question-fence that beening eroded surely guard would notice it?

yeah but there are about to escape only few more episode until the actual break-out but i agree this season has been a disappointment i really do hope this is the last season but who knows

wow you got to be joking i never expected how great this is , Gretchen is one hell of women and Michael only chance didn't worked the new general is dead, it was fantastic episode and i think shinny made all the points i wanted to make about this episode. it look like micheal back to square 1 .

This was not as good as last episode but i got admit it still kept my interest,i'm glad he's dead, Sophia have feeling for Lincoln is intresting-yes it was nice  "If he doesn't bring you, I will", it just been a good guy but now question is what is he?-i'm think case contain a gun of some sort seen enough action flim to know hi-tech gun look like and case that goes with it.

3x11 Discussion (Spoiler might be included)

Am surprised no-one want to discuss this episode so it's finally happening the escape i can't wait for next episode to see how successful they are and it look like Suco is in trouble but he smiling at the end so i'm not sure how he going get away. i can't believe micheal is bringing that kid with him that not exactly a smart move and 30 seconds 7 of them no way they can't all escape.

i can't believe he did it again-it was impressive doing first time but second time was also brillant, I hope they learnt their lesson i mean first 3 were decoys i should of guess. i should guess micheal had a plan hiding air tanks in the beach.. Tht rather cool plan and more impressive than the season 1 escape but Seco delayed escape almost got away with it if hadn't been for t-bag

it was good episode micheal should walked away IMO. it would been great end to show but like you said season 4 starts when?, anyway i liked it micheal managed to save everyone but suco stuck in sona is sad-i would be pissed but he knew what he was getting himself involved with.

Reply 7#7 daones's post

so we are waiting for news of that  

Reply 5#5 ocho_cinco's post

What the hell are you talking about season 3 has finished airing two weeks ago.

check prison break episode you will notice episode 6-13

Reply 7#7 angel17halo's post

ok-he posted in this topic so i thought they didn't know more than 5 episodes

Reply 9#9 ocho_cinco's post

can you understand that season has finished which mean new season will air in September or October?

Prison Break Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It's been a while since we heard anything about Prison Break, hasn't it?

Well, with the premiere now a little over a month away, details of season four are beginning to emerge.

As the third season finale suggested, Michael becomes hellbent on taking revenge against the Company - and Gretchen in particular.

Joining Lincoln in Los Angeles, Michael is shocked to discover that Sara is actually alive. The pair then strike a deal with the US Government to guarantee their immunity, teaming up with Homeland Security agent Don Self to find Sara and bring down the Company. Also on their team are Mahone, Sucre and Bellick, all of whom come together to break into a maximum security facility housing the Company.

And what about T-Bag? Well, rumour has it that he possesses a "vital clue" that Michael needs for his latest challenge. Whistler's bird book, maybe?

WATCH 1ST PROMO

SECOND PROMO

Reply 2#2 alexgirl's post

i completely agree

Reply 4#4 alexgirl's post

Either that actor get another jobs

120 123456
Thread