Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

that would be a great race

maybe both will do it

This episode seemed to be a pivotal episode for the episodes to come. Its purpose seemed to be setting things up for future storyline possabilities, and it worked.

looks like she wants revenge

letting her escape was like them signing there own death warrants

i would cut of his other hand

Episode 6

Season 4 is getting better and better every week and I hope this will continue! Fortunately this episode wasn't all about getting the card as they did it in only a few minutes. I am glad to see Gretchen back and I hope she joins up with t-bag and not just throw him away. I really loved the scenes between Wyatt and Mahone and I hope Mahone will kick his ass.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:51

how can she not know who T-BAG is, but she looks like she is a women on a mission

well Michael is a prison escape expert

glad i was not the only one who thought that

3 fantastic previews

Episode 7

That was a very good episode, and Alex really made up for his screw up in the last episode

Episode 7

T-Bag just does not go away, he just keeps coming, would love to know how they have not shaken him yet after 4 seasons

that's true, but he really makes things harder for Michael and the rest of the group

well that is the big problem, how many more did they need

well now it will be damn near impossible to get them without the device

Episode 8

This was quite the episode for flashbacks. The episode starts with a flashback from Lincoln's criminal days that leads to an idea to get The General's card. The team continues to work with Agent Self but what's this? Gretchen is now working with the good guys, although she clearly has her own agenda. Sara has flashbacks of being tortured by Gretchen and they have an encounter that was pretty intense. I thought for a moment that Sara was going to kill her. There is also a great scene where Agent Self threatens Gretchen and puts her in her place (and calls T-Bag a hick). With Roland's mistake in the last episode, the team continues to give him a hard time. So much so that he decides to betray them. This is a big mistake as Wyatt finds him and makes him another casualty. The highlight of this exciting episode would have to be Mahone finally getting his hands on Wyatt
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:50

hopefully kill him

cant wait to see it

Episode 9

This was a really good episode, i liked the whole episode so i don't really have a favourite part but when Brad died that was a shame, but some heroes death.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 good episode 5-3-2009 11:49

Thread