45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I think the whole avengement side of Mike will be brilliant. In my opinion Linc didn't tell Mike because he needs him to break out so LJ can be saved, this is his son after all, if he tells Mike while he's in there, there's a good chance that he will just go into meltdown, whistler won't get out and LJ will die too. I'd imagine it's killing him to have to lie to his brother, but it has to be done.

I really think they need to forget about a new love interest of Mike. If they do that, it just undermines him and how he felt about Sara !

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

Yes and I cannot wait. I missed my wenty so badly.......

Well, when I say I can't wait, I'll have to wait either until it's uploaded here or 24hrs later, because it's on tomorrow night on RTE 2 (Irish Channel) - So whichever shows it first, I'll watch it there.

Woohoo, it's up on VIP so I'm off to watch it..................

3 x 09 "Boxed In" - contains spoilers if not seen

So, what did you all make of this episode?

General Zavala puts Michael in a hot box to get him to talk. He gets Michael to trust him and then Michael spills the beans. Much to Zavala's surprise, Michael's story appears to add up and Whistler is pulled in for interrogation too.

Mahone is brought back to Sona. He is quickly sought out by T-bag who offers him his "medical expenses" if he throws the foot down against Sammy. Mahone refuses his offer and begins cold turkey.

Gretchen Morgan's name is given up (aka Susan) and wheels are put in motion to bring her in. She is also interrogated, but convinces the general that she is merely "babysitting" LJ. Michael and Susan come face to face. He asks her if she was the one who killed Sarah. She plays dumb, but you can see in Michaels eyes that he knows she is. He warns her that he is coming for her.
She takes the General to where LJ was and swiftly kills him and his men (I think she might get fired from the baby sitting club for that one )

Meanwhile Bellick has p*ssed off one of Lechero's men and he has the chicken foot thrown down. He must accept the challgene. Now it is a fight for survival. He dips some cloth in Acetone and wraps them around his hand. The fight begins and Bellick is taking a beating. He grabs his opponents head and holds his acetone soaked hands over his face. His opponent becomes dizzy and his eyesight is blurry. Bellicks seazes his moment and beats him to a pulp.

Sammy has been given a gun (brought in by Sucre who was strong armed by the guy on the outside) and has been told it's time for him to sort out Lechero.  

Overall I thought it was a great episode. It's left us with no doubt that James is very much in charge (Susan immediately followed his lead when he gave up details of her visiting him) - Sammy is determined to take over in Sona, but will T-bag put an end to this now that he has seen how Bellick "dealt" with his problem?........

Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

Well if he wasn't he would be after the bullet in the head or the acid to burn him

I agree about Bellick. Am liking him now.

Reply 1#1 01torres's post

I am so pleased to see Alex back to being "normal" - He's a great character and they need to make more of him. I know he's done bad in his past, but you can see he has remorse after what he said to Michael, because he knew Michael felt bad about having to kill sammy and all.

I think it was a good episode, but I knew that Michael was going to pull that pin on them from when he put it up there. I knew Sammy would be down and that's how he would get them. I thought that it was a little obvious, but non the less ingenious.

It was also obvious that Acetone was going to be empty !!! Poor Bellick, nothing ever goes right for him. But at least he's in now.

What about Lincoln giving Sophia the little Eiffel Tower? "If he doesn't bring you, I will" - ahem ahem. Go Lincoln !!! I like the two of them together.

As for Whistler, what's going to be in the case? Is he really working for the company or is he another pawn in their master plan?!!!!

[ Last edited by shinny at 1-22-2008 19:09 ]

Reply 3#3 01torres's post

You see I thought that and I think they are trying to steer our thinking in that way. Now I'm not so sure.

3X12 - "Hell or High Water" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Wow, wow, wow. What a brilliant episode. 42 minutes of jam packed action.

Michael, Whistler, and Mahone make their break from Sona. While T-bag, Lechero and Bellick are set up and caught.

It was so obvious that Sucre was going to get caught. He kinda annoys me now (his character) a bit dim witted.

We finally got to see what was in "the box" and I think most of us called that, lol !!

Mahone took his chance and did a runner after Lincoln pulled the gun on him, but in the mean time Whister made his escape. It's hard to know what his motives truly are. For Sofia or for himself?

T-bag has the coordinates too, gives him a lot of leverage to be broken out !!

[ Last edited by shinny at 2-12-2008 22:02 ]

Reply 2#2 angel17halo's post

Yeh, when Lincoln pulled the gun on Mahone I was like "What?, oh yeh he did kill his father " lol !!

I think Season 2 wasn't so good because they didn't really have the link back to the prison, but this time in Season 3, they will have Lechero, T-bag, Bellick and now probably Sucre back at Sona. So we will see some activities going on there.

What about McGready? Will he get caught? I hope not, he's a nice young lad.

Apparently there was talk of a spin off show which is what you are referring to, but Season 4 of Prison Break has been confirmed. Episode 3x13 is the last of this Season.

We might as well use this thread to discuss the Finale show (will you Edit your title usmania to discussion?) Thanks.

I thought this was a pretty fantastic end of Season 3. I cannot wait to see Season 4 when Michael goes after Gretchin and the company. This is the turn in the show that opens a whole new departure for Prison Break.

Mahone working with the company was a surprise to me, but not that unbelievable. I mean, what else does he have in life now?

Ausiello's spoiler wasn't really much of a spoiler was it?!!!

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think the Michael from Fox River would have walked away, but the Michael from Sona is a different man. Sona changed him. The company changed him. The one person he wanted to be with at the end of all of this is dead, so he is so enraged about that, he will do anything to make them accountable in his eyes.

I'm really looking forward to Season 4 !!

Reply 7#7 daones's post

On the interview I posted with Dominic Purcell he stated there would be a Season 4 and that interview was from last weekend.

Reply 10#10 daones's post

It's because of the writers strike. They decided to end the Season early and start a new Season, season 4. That said, I'm not sure there would have been a season 4 if they were able to complete this season as originally planned !

Reply 13#13 usmania's post

Yeh I know, it's made many unplanned changes to a lot of shows. Although, I sort of agree with what they did. It was sort of logical to stop it at this point and start a new season, with a new direction, so to speak. Michael hunting down the company is a change in the storyline and might bring the show into a new platform which could lead to more seasons, hopefully!

Spoilers, please do not read if not seen

I'm so happy this is back as I was looking forward to it soooooo much. However, I was somewhat disappointed with it, to be honest.

I thought there were way too many holes in the execution of their plan. Seriously. This guy has massive security outside his house, yet no one ponders why a black 4x4 keeps pulling up outside the house so frequently. I thought the "accidental" crash with Sucre was extremely far fetched.

I am glad that Sara is back, but did anyone else feel that the chemistry between these two actors was not as good as it was in S1 & S2?

T-bag brilliant as always, love this guy. My favourite line was when the other guy said "What's wrong man, eat some bad Mexican?"

Anyway, it doesn't really matter because I will keep watching. I think this season needs some serious clever writers to make it work

Edit: To fix my mistakes - Yikes, lol.

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-2-2008 11:59 ]

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The guy who was helping Sara, her relation, can't remember his name; Obviously something is going to happen to him and I'd like that to spark some passion off in Sara to get her really involved. I hope they don't have her on the outskirts of the plan, because she's a girl!!! These people tried to kill her, I'd want pay back

I know who you mean Bala. I thought he was great. Really scary in the role. I believed him more than anyone else. I wonder what Miranda would think

Reply 17#17 spratt89's post

I think she was more unstable than scary.

His name is Wyatt by the way, I looked it up.

Reply 21#21 dognxtdoor's post

Dan, I'm laughing reading your post because that's exactly what I was thinking about them getting tailed & the like. As for the Tattoo removal, that was just a joke. I was like "Eh, I don't think he'd be walking around the next day if he's had that removed with a laser" - It's not like he got a little tat removed, it was all over his torso & arms !!!

Reply  23#23 bala's post

Yeh, I wonder what that is all about. I did think what Spratt said, that he's going to die or something & then I thought noooooooooo they can't do that. And then my over active brain kicked in & I wonder has he been planted with something? A tracking device, that he isn't aware of???

Anyway, time will tell.

45 123
Thread