Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 11

This episode made me jump up and down and I couldn't sit even on edge of my seat. The tension was amazing! I've missed this kind of tension in PrisonBreak lately because it's on of the most attractive features that PrisonBreak gives - you keep jumping up and down during the whole episode and don't even notice that the time has come to end the episode. So the ending is unexpected and you are left screaming with eagerness to see the next episode.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:48

final episode

Reply 106#106 gyki98's post

yeh.i dont know were that came from.they do have that in japan i think.nut these days girls at my school for example were some exposive clothes that show atleast  half of the bra.oh yeah i notice

Reply 110#110 gyki98's post

Well i been few years since i been in high school but i notice when off-days where we can wear normal clothes some girls really look diffrent

Reply 111#111 bala's post

in finland we can wear whatever we want to school.i cant imagine me in a silly school uniform.girls these days are different than lets say in the 80´s.i have been in kind of a hood and its just crazy what the girls are like.i moved a bunch of months ago and it hasnt changed too mutch but still is.example that drugbuss brainwash is actualy getting to these people.

Reply 112#112 gyki98's post

your lucky

Reply 113#113 bala's post

depends how you look at it.belonged there better.was happier but this aint that bad either

Reply 114#114 gyki98's post

over here UK most school have uniforms-only when you get A-level could wear our normal clothes

Reply 115#115 bala's post

oh thats wat u meant.wats a-level?

Reply 116#116 gyki98's post

after 16 + exams

A-levels are known advance level exam -after you sat 16+ exams.-they needed to get into university

Episode 12

what an episode. I mean, so much happened, so many twists and turns, it was crazy. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, Michael getting the General to just let them walk straight out the building, Sara pointing a gun at the Generals daughter to get them out of the building, Michael and Lincoln being at the airport and getting the guys that was following them taken by armed security to talk to them, and the ending i never saw coming, i cant believe he stabbed them all in the back and killed his own FBI partner, but what a way to end the mid season break, Great episode, (My Score 9/10)
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:48

Wow this was episode we all were looking forward to and like you said he stabbed them all in the back but shouldn't we all of saw that coming?,  you knew it wasn't going end in a good way but this was great action-packed episode and now the question is what are they going to do?.

i actually thought that FBI woman was back stab them not him. i can't wait to see what happens next but we finally got an ending to the story-line now we have wait for the next chapter next year. overall it's been great season.

bit too predictable but that was a great ep to start the brake.i liked that the fbi guy stabbed them in the back.its gona be great to see what happens in the end.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:46

Reply 120#120 gyki98's post

it was kind of predictable but now what are they going do?

poor woman i really her

[ Last edited by bala at 11-25-2008 21:17 ]

Reply 121#121 bala's post

i think u have left out some words

Reply 122#122 gyki98's post

too many tv show to watch

next episode previews

well how much more trouble can they get in

Reply 125#125 spratt89's post

There taking blame agent death-murder in the first degree than another sentance stealing classified material for national security another life sentence.

more like a death sentence

Thread