Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 127#127 spratt89's post

Well question is there been framed and i don't know how they going get out. the 3rd clip kind tell us they think the gang are in trouble

i guess they are going to have to prove it

Reply 129#129 spratt89's post

They have no idea where to start-he's gone and they don't have the resources to find him?

Prison Break 4x13

Wow micheal always one step ahead taking that chip from Sila was smart move

Reply 131#131 bala's post

yep.he knows that theres no 1 to trust exept his team

Reply 132#132 gyki98's post

He's very good

I just feel like the show is going nowhere. It's like we've gone full circle and are back to square one, but this time around I don't care.

I think the writing has gotten very lazy on it. When you compare this to say Heroes, it pales alongside of it.

Reply 134#134 shinny's post

yep i know i completely agree Sylia story-line is bad this season was suppose to focus why the Lincoln was set up by the company?.

Reply 134#134 shinny's post

dont get me started on heroes.that is show is pure rubish and writen by monkeys in my eyes.i dont think its too bad that were back at sqare 1,i think there will be a great finnish to this season(whitch i hope is last )

Reply 136#136 gyki98's post

As you point before people have different taste

Reply 137#137 bala's post

i know.i just cant take even hearing that show.

Reply 138#138 gyki98's post

well this is a tv site fourm you are going to come across people discuss it

Reply 139#139 bala's post

i wish i dont.only time when i talk about it is when someone say somethink to me that involves heroes.if i was stranded on an island forever and i would have to choose to take with me one of these shows: pokemon or heroes.i would take pokemon(no im not a pokemon fan) cause they dont take stuff from wwe.yes i bet you people remember that they took a move from the worst wrestling show and put it in theire show.a new kind of low in my eyes.

see thats why no  one should talk with me about heroes cause i cant resist badmouthing it

[ Last edited by gyki98 at 12-3-2008 17:08 ]

Reply 140#140 gyki98's post

Well the new episode was interesting look like Lincoln has a new job, i felt bad for Alex and bagwell getting fool by bible saleman

EP 14

We really are going around in circles here. So now Lincoln is at the helm. I wouldn't hold out too much hope so!

I felt sorry for Alex too. I hope they are not getting rid of him out of the show.

T-bag should have known not to trust a man that was able to recite the same psalm as his father !!!

Reply 142#142 shinny's post

ur right.its goin in circles.bagwell turned soft fast.i think it would take longer to turn into a good person

Reply 143#143 gyki98's post

they will have end i doubt another season ?

Reply 144#144 bala's post

i hope it ends after this season.this newest ep was kinda rubbish

Reply 145#145 gyki98's post

Well this new episode was alright at least we know what Sila is

Reply 146#146 bala's post

this ep wasnt that bad.but it was so close to being crap that i could smell it but overall good ep.

Thread