Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Is this the point where they are turning the episode as to lead into a new season? I'd be all for a 5th season if I really thought it would make the show end well. However, if it's more of the same I just wish they'd end it now and end it well.

When did Lincoln become such a thug? I know he was always hard headed, but he was still ultimately a good person underneath it all. Now he just seems like a silly thug.

I liked the "spiritual" visit with Charles (DB) - It was a bit odd alright, but it made the show a little more interesting !!

Reply 148#148 shinny's post

Well i don't know whether there is going be another season because wasn't it suppose to be the last?

Reply 149#149 bala's post

Who knows? All I know is that they all signed up for 6 seasons, per their contracts !! I know that doesn't mean there will be six, but even if the actors don't want it to go any further or they don't have much choice!

Reply 150#150 shinny's post

i didn't know this

Reply 151#151 bala's post

me neither.i hope they just end the show here with a good ending

Reply 152#152 gyki98's post

Yeh, it would be good to go out on a high rather than letting it drag on and on and on !

Prison Break 4x16

Well this chase down the wrong lane wasn't but still enjoyable to watch

Reply 202#202 bala's post

So, Prison Break is due to return to US screens in a mere 18days (not that we're counting...) but that also means the end of theseries is nigh (sigh).

In anticipation of the new episodes, we thought you might appreciate a few teasers about what's to come in the final tranche...

• Theplan to expose The Company hits a snag when the brothers are framed fora crime they didn't commit. Could they be headed for prison again?
  • A few past cast members are rumoured to be returning - and one is an original Fox River inmate!
  • Michaelis faced with an impossible choice when both Sara and Lincoln's livesare on the line. Will he save his brother or his girlfriend?
  • Gretchen, Mahone and T-Bag are among those lucky enough to be alive by the end of the season. Hurrah!
  • We're treated to a Prison Break 'movie' after the series finale! The two hour-long shows will see Michael face his most challenging break ever...

Prison Break 4x17

Wow another great episode i can't believe she kill her own son

Well I Dont Think she has, as they would of done it in this episode

Reply 205#205 spratt89's post

Wasn't it strange watching a episode of prison break on a Saturday?

Yeah it was kind of strange

Reply 207#207 spratt89's post

Well i miss my dollhouse fix

Just watched the episode. I think Christine wants to take Lincoln out of play, not kill him, but for his own good. I bet he gets shot in the shoulder or something like that !!

It's good to have this back, but I think it is right that it's ending this season. Perhaps we'll get it wrapped up well !!

Reply 209#209 shinny's post

let hope so because it gone too far i never expected 4 season. [ Last edited by bala at 4-19-2009 11:59 ]

is there any spoiler to a possible season 5 of the show?

Reply 211#211 rickman's post

thanks bala... got it

Reply 213#213 rickman's post

it was a good episode do you think Sarah is ever going tell micheal she's pregnant?

Thread