Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i guess not...

Reply 215#215 rickman's post

in about 9 months i don't think she has a choice

you made my day bala!!!:lol :lol

Reply 217#217 rickman's post

Knowing micheal as i do he probably won't notice baby until he get Sylar from his mother-can you imagine two years have passed and he come to sarah and ask who are you babysitting for- she replied Micheal it's yours he replies how comes i didn't notice-she replies your been so busy with getting  Sylar i didn't want to distract you and than he asked what did you name it?

man i have too much time on my hands

hahaha bala I hope you wont be like micheal...

Prison Break 4x20

Well it nice Lincoln and micheal working together i love the bank robbery that one smart way to get the case

I'm pretty sure that Michael's not going to choose between Linc and Sara, but I have no idea how he's going to save both. I really think that Linc might die..

So Michael has to chose between his Sarah and Lincoln ! Will he find some way around this or will one of them die?

I've been thinking about the story Christine told Michael about how Lincoln came to be in their family. She said their father brought him home after his parents had been killed. I'm wondering though, maybe he is also Lincolns father, so they would be half brothers. It would explain why Christine is so hostile to him. Raising your husbands love child

Reply 222#222 shinny's post

Or he  could split sylar in two

Reply 223#223 bala's post

You've been watching too much heroes. I think you mean scylla !!

Episode 21 Rate of Exchange

So 1 down and 1 more to go but Christina is starting to loose it and Michael managed to get Alex to set Christina up while he rescued Sara and now the clock is ticking

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-16-2009 08:04 ]

Episode 22 Killing Your Number

Good final episode with a few surprises non more than the date on the head stone i thought this was more up to date

Reply 226#226 codebreaker's post

Well this was great episodes i honestly don't know where to start with these episode well i think seeing old character back was a great and surprise keep me guessing but it was good ending we knew the show had end with micheal death and bagwell got what he deserved. it was nice ending

Am I the only one who has been left feeling really cheated with this ending?? How incredibly sad. Everyone else gets a happy ending (except the bad characters!!) but the man who made it all possible dies? And pretty soon after by the date on the headstone. Looks like he didn't even get to meet his son.

Maybe we'll get some answers in the DVD episodes.

7/10 for me. All seemed a bit rushed and manic towards the end.

Reply 228#228 shinny's post

Think about the only way for the show to end was for micheal to die no other possibility as the show was about him, they couldn't give him a happy ending because as long micheal there always be something for him to do.

Prison Break: The Final Break to air on Sky One!! (extra 2 episodes)

Yep, we'll get to see the "DVD Episodes" which is being billed as a movie on Sky One.
Quote:
On 27 May, Sky1 will premiere "The Final Break", and that two-hour special will reveal what happened in that missing four year period. US audiences will have to wait until 21 July for "The Final Break" on DVD/Blu-ray, as it won't be screened on television.
Source

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-16-2009 16:53 ]

Reply 229#229 bala's post

I don't agree. The reason he did what he did was for his brother and then later on Sarah. That had all been resolved. They were exonerated so nothing else needed to be done. Besides, when he found out he was going to be a Father, that was a huge thing for Michael. I think they could have just let him live out his life with Sarah and Michael Junior.

I do understand why he died though. I'm guessing that the general took out some insurance on Michael by only staving off the tumor, not fixing it completely. If Michael had come to work for him then he would have removed the tumor fully.
So basically he died because of his principles. I'm guessing.

Reply 230#230 shinny's post

do you honestly think they leave him alone to live happily ever after-micheal is smart man so another powerful government official could kidnap sarah and make micheal work for them . think about it's going go in circles. it will never end until micheal is dead and that's just my opinion-you are welcome to disagree but you ain't going to convince me your right so let save time say we have a diffrence of opinion. . i know well enough

[ Last edited by bala at 5-16-2009 16:54 ]

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

yes that going interesting but pointless as we already know the ending ?

Thread