Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 232#232 bala's post

But when you say "They" who do you mean? The General was about to be fried. Christina is dead there is nobody to come after him and why would they now? The UN has scylla. If this magic "they" were going to go after anyone it would be Kellerman or the guy from the UN. It could have wrapped up nicely then but they had to add in the little extra piece about the tumor. Besides, are there no other doctors in the world besides the Company Doctors!?

What bala, afraid of a little debate??? You're taking the easy way out. You can't just say that's what I think and not argue why you think it

Too many holes in my opinion.

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-16-2009 16:59 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yeh, it does seem silly they did it this way. Perhaps we'll better understand why they had to kill him off then.

I'm sure that's why they did what they did. They knew people would react to having Michael killed off.

Reply 233#233 shinny's post

i don't mean the general,  do you honestly think people behind government will let micheal live happy ever after?,  I'm sure someone will replace the general and new person might have another agenda another device and will need micheal help to get it. They know his weak spot is his family , think about it, this is the guy who purposely got arrested so he could break his brother out prison and look after 4 years and all his trouble that followed him.

i personally believe Sarah and her family is better off without him because with him alive there another conspiracy that need micheal brain. Just look at all trouble micheal caused,  do you honestly think any of this would happen if micheal didn't break Lincoln out of jail?. if micheal just left it alone none of the event would have happen think how many people got killed and injured as result micheal action.

So shinny you want an argument

[ Last edited by bala at 5-16-2009 17:28 ]

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

Well i suppose but i'm happy about the ending it's was about time they ended the show and they gave it ok ending now am i the only one see a spin-off coming with Michael's son .

Reply 234#234 bala's post

Not an argument Bala, a discussion. There is a difference.

Yes, I would agree with all you said if there was going to be another season, but it stops here and as such the writers have the power to make it play out whatever way they want. I believe they did it this way so people would want to watch those two final episodes. Otherwise, I think they'd have ended it differently.

Reply 235#235 shinny's post

Well i thought you looking for an argument I'm glad they did way they did but something i don't get remember few months back when the general did the operation for micheal-wasn't it successful?

I want to know what happened with Pam and Mahone...
I also noticed that C-Note was wearing a UPS uniform at the end.. just saying..
I have no idea what year they were in before the 4-year jump, but Michael's gravestone showed that he died in 2005, and I can't remember which month.. I want to know whether he met his son or not... I want to see him as a dad.. I'm pretty sure we're going to see a Michael/Sara wedding, because Sara was wearing a wedding ring at the end.

Reply 236#236 bala's post

That's what I'm saying. I think he only did a tempory job to have leverage over Michael.

I'm just wondering though, if there is a possibility that Michael is alive? We don't know what happened in those 4 years so maybe he faked his death? I read somewhere that the birth date is wrong on his head stone. Could that be a hint? I guess we'll find out on May 27th!!!

Reply 237#237 shinny's post

We will just have wait and see

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

World premiere in Israel of all places, who would have thought? So that version is online for those who can't wait but after it has aired on Sky will it come to VIP after all this was episode 23 & 24 but has been renamed to The Final Break

The Final Break

Wow what a great 1:23 min this should not of been cut from season 4 because it makes more sense of the end of episode 22 so you Prison Break fans need to look out for this airing in your area or fine it on line

Reply 5#5 angel17halo's post

You are observant to spot the ring i just re-watched the end BTW the date was 11.4.2005 and some were towards the end it says 4 years later but you should watch The Final Break and some of your thoughts will be answered

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

After watching the final break I still hated the ending.  But I guess Michael had to die to give the fans a suprise ending other than, oh michael and  his family live happily ever after.  If you want to watch it now go to, [***Edited by Dognxtdoor...Please do not post Links to other sites here***  I recommend using the wisevid link as it loads a little bit faster than snt.

was this film suppose double as a spin-off for women prison break series?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I didn't know but that would work with the story line

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I'm just asking because that what came to my mind when i saw sarah going to  prison-i heard nothing news about spin-off

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I heard nothing until i read this topic and then seen it online yesterday

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i finished watching and it was a good  episode but did you notice it only took 3 days break sarah out of prison -do you see a whole problem with that concept . it took micheal 5 months break fox river

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yes that's true but i thought that it was Micheal illness and not the prison break that killed him before i saw this

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes shame here but I'm surprised how he died-at least he did it on his own terms

Thread