Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Series creator Paul Scheuring has commented that the third season will consist of most of the original cast with new additions and that  the overall theme will be "redemption". The plot will continue from the second season finale, where most of the main characters have  ended up in Panama. Although the conspiracy storyline has not finished, the third season's plot will be "as different in tone as Season 2 was from Season 1".

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 12:43 ]

:D

EDIT: Unnecessarily post... Don't repeat it again..

~SkYnEt X @ HT~

Wow..That's nice to hear..A total different plot for PB as the running away from police has become old. Redemption eh? Maybe it got to do with Bellick, Mahone and Kellermen?? As they try to atone what they have done to the brothers as well to other people.. Interesting..Can't wait till the wait is over...

~SkYnEt X @ HT~
~*Who needs God when you got me?*~

~HEROES~

It is said that in Season 3, Micheal or Linc, one of them will be dead.

really? is season 3 aired in US already?

No it returns in the fall, sometime in August.

http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/

it better be something new, if it's the same I might not watch it same thing over and over
They don't Know That We Know They Know We know

its gonna get interesting they gonna have to run!!! good show

cant wait for the season

PB Premiere

Prison Break season 3 will be premiered on August 29, 2007 in the United States and Canada.

The premiere of the second season of Prison Break obtained an average of 9.4 million viewers, down from 10.5 million for the series premiere in August 2005.The new third season of prison break 3,will be the most followed ever. The decline was steeper among young-adult viewers with a decrease of 20 percent in the 18-49 demographic compared to its series premiere, but its rating grew from a 3.6 to a 3.9
- KiKi -

E5caping Pr|5on Wa5 Ju5t The Beginning... E5caping The Country I5 Now The Priority...
-- PB ManHunt --

I wonder how long they can continue this show... because the storyline isn't in a way that you can stretch it forever....
I guess it's a good thing they're changing it a bit, because 3 seasons long about them escaping, that will get boring...

i just cant wait till season 3 im so exited. i wonder what's gonna happen and how michael is gonna escape from sona . i wish it was august already

whats erong with you

why all of you that much hury just wait till they show it than we will see

Reply #12 shuibko's post

I guess its like a kid waiting for its birthday.  They know its coming, but just cant wait and get all excited at the prospect.

Anticipation can be a wonderful thing especially when it is for something you are looking forward to.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Prison Break Season 3

The first 17 minutes of the season premiere is now on IGN.
Here the link http://uk.media.tv.ign.com/media/824/824092/vid_2097760.html

Enjoy
Recent Ratings
  • kiki Points +3 Excellent... 8-28-2007 13:52
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Wow! Now I really look forward to this season! I actually hated the idea of a second season last summer, but as I watched it, I thought it was genius. Hope that they can make the magic happen this time around too! This intro was excellent.

Reply #1 01torres's post

Great link! Thanks! That's just terrific!

Who's that lady in the opening? Who's eavesdropping in the vent? Can't wait to see the rest of the episode! Can't wait to find out if Michael get transferred to another prison. Can't wait!

Are we there yet?!

Reply #1 01torres's post

I started to watch, and realized this was way tooo much of a tease...lol I watched about 5 mins in, and was like no no no I can't HAHAHA great link though thanks.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #1 01torres's post

I clicked it, watched about 30 seconds and thought noooooo.  Wait till the season starts properly.  I think I'm gonna enjoy it tho.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

That was really excellent, just enough to really make you want more. Has anyone heard if the premier is going to be 1 or 2hrs? Just wondering, since they released the first 17mins, I  thought they might, be making it a 2hr premier. Plus, there is so much going on to fit it in 1hr, I don't know how they are going to make all the changes and get everyone caught up in  that amount of time. Just my thoughts.

Thread