Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 46#46 gabsimom's post

that would be funny but i think kill that guy that torture her

Reply 48#48 bala's post

No that has got to be Mahone job to kill Wyatt

maybe both will do it

This episode seemed to be a pivotal episode for the episodes to come. Its purpose seemed to be setting things up for future storyline possabilities, and it worked.

Preview of next episode

looks like she wants revenge

Yeah I would not want to be the company personal right now with her so upset

letting her escape was like them signing there own death warrants

The woman that plays Gretchen had an interview together with the guy that plays T-Bag.. Maybe they're teaming up somehow, I don't know how or why they would though
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:52

i would cut of his other hand

Wyatt nearly got Mahone in the court but they got him out and Gretchen has now got T-Bag

Episode 6

Season 4 is getting better and better every week and I hope this will continue! Fortunately this episode wasn't all about getting the card as they did it in only a few minutes. I am glad to see Gretchen back and I hope she joins up with t-bag and not just throw him away. I really loved the scenes between Wyatt and Mahone and I hope Mahone will kick his ass.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:51

Reply 59#59 spratt89's post

Got a chance to catch up on this episode too. Yeh, I'm glad to see Gretchen back too. And she has a daughter, who thinks she's her Auntie. You can see why she asked her sister to take care of her though.

I felt so sorry for Mahone. He really wanted to hurt Wyatt but what could he do at that point. That will be some good showdown.

All in all the show is starting to pick up. Gretchen & T-bag are going to have to join forces here. I bet that guy who's hassling T-bag gets the brunt of Gretchen at some point !!

how can she not know who T-BAG is, but she looks like she is a women on a mission

this really was another great instalment and we find out she has a daughter    , mohorn  getting out was good by the team

well Michael is a prison escape expert

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

because she never meet him last season

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Yeh I get that, but I find it hard to believe that the company didn't have pictures etc of the rest of the Fox inmates. Besides, it was all over the paper when T-Bag went to jail. I agree with Spratt, a little unbelievable !!!

glad i was not the only one who thought that

I quite frankly am finding Prison Break terribly boring and have since the middle of last season. Everything just seems really stale to me and I am not connecting with the characters at all. The most interesting characters in the entire show are TBag and Alex.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Thread