Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

previews

3 fantastic previews

Reply 69#69 spratt89's post

Good episode poor sucra pretending to become male candy for that man but i liked the twist . stupid guy losing the device information what does he do ruin the chances.he is a massive liablity

Episode 7

That was a very good episode, and Alex really made up for his screw up in the last episode

Episode 7

T-Bag just does not go away, he just keeps coming, would love to know how they have not shaken him yet after 4 seasons

Reply 72#72 spratt89's post

he's our favourite villain on the show

that's true, but he really makes things harder for Michael and the rest of the group

Reply 70#70 bala's post

He lost the device but not the information. He has the info on the laptop. But with the device gone he can't copy any more cards.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 good point 5-3-2009 11:50

well that is the big problem, how many more did they need

Reply 76#76 spratt89's post

another 3 more

well now it will be damn near impossible to get them without the device

Preview of next episode

Episode 8

Well this was fantastic episode that guy got what she deserved but Gretchen still steal the show i can't wait to see how this turn out and now that boss know they are after the card things are going to get interesting

Episode 8

This was quite the episode for flashbacks. The episode starts with a flashback from Lincoln's criminal days that leads to an idea to get The General's card. The team continues to work with Agent Self but what's this? Gretchen is now working with the good guys, although she clearly has her own agenda. Sara has flashbacks of being tortured by Gretchen and they have an encounter that was pretty intense. I thought for a moment that Sara was going to kill her. There is also a great scene where Agent Self threatens Gretchen and puts her in her place (and calls T-Bag a hick). With Roland's mistake in the last episode, the team continues to give him a hard time. So much so that he decides to betray them. This is a big mistake as Wyatt finds him and makes him another casualty. The highlight of this exciting episode would have to be Mahone finally getting his hands on Wyatt
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:50

Quote:
The highlight of this exciting episode would have to be Mahone finally getting his hands on Wyatt
next episode is brillant what are they going to do with him

hopefully kill him

Reply 83#83 spratt89's post

i don't think they will do that they need his information about his employer

I enjoyed this episode but it's put them almost back to square one. They are going to move Scylla ! So it doesn't matter if they get/copy the general's card, now they have to find Scylla which was the one thing they knew they had (it's location) !! We've just gone about 5 steps backwards ! I felt sorry for Roland at the end and it shows us that, even through all of this, Michael hasn't lost his caring ability. I think that was nice. Roland did get what he deserved for betraying the others, but I still felt sorry for him. Wow, they have Wyatt now and when Gretchen finds out, well there will be sparks !!

Sneak Peak of episode 9 (won't be aired until Nov 3rd)

Extended Sneak Peak of Episode 9

It's 4 minutes long, so lots of spoilers. Beware, don't watch if you don't want to know !!

cant wait to see it

Thread