Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

atlsat i have cought up with u guys.yep i have watched all eps from no 1 to here.i cant wait for next ep

Episode 9

This was a really good episode, i liked the whole episode so i don't really have a favourite part but when Brad died that was a shame, but some heroes death.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 good episode 5-3-2009 11:49

Reply 89#89 spratt89's post

yes that was a heroes death

Looks like the season is going to get better each week

Reply 92#92 spratt89's post

does anyone know how many episode are left?

i would say a max of 10

Oh no! I can't wait to see the next episode.. I really hope Michael's going to be ok.
I think that there's going to be about 10 to 12 more episodes, because they average about 21 episodes per season. There's a lot more that Michael and the rest have to do that the writer's can spread in different episodes throughout the season, like getting the pages from Gretchen, getting the card from the General, breaking into where Scylla is, and actually decoding Scylla when they have all cards together. Anyway, I agree that this season is getting so much better each week..
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:49

Reply 96#96 angel17halo's post

does anyone have a feeling micheal is going die in the last episode because that's only way they can end the show?

Episode 10

Well this was one hell of an episode. Micheal is taken to the hospital and he needs a surgery or else he might die as sara said. Mahone was looking for David Baker the man who made the blueprints with letters C M E. Fortunately even though he didn't tell Mahone what the letters represent, his wife gave the instructions to him. Sucre was on a mine witch was also an alarm. If what we saw was right, then we saw for the first time Scylla. The company of course has an unbelievable security in there and so it will be difficult for the guys to get to it.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:49

Reply 98#98 spratt89's post

you not joking this was great action -packed episode, i love how each of them told us favourite story about Brad .i love twist with the secretary i didn't see that coming    .

The secretary was a big surprise. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Prison Break 4x11

good episode what a clif-hanger   still micheal taking a big risk with his health and how slow was he doing all of that-time isn't on their side i felt like it was time which is fine but he should of done it a lot faster

Reply 103#103 bala's post

what a clifhanger.cant wait for next ep.i liked that schoolgirl think
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Good point 5-3-2009 11:47

Reply 104#104 gyki98's post

man don't get me started on that-not many Woman can pull that off but she did great

Reply 105#105 bala's post

u got that right

Reply 106#106 gyki98's post

what do you think  the fascination about men fantasise about  women in school uniforms because when i was high school none of girls ever wore that type uniform?

Thread