Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bala, I didn't say the season sucked, only epi 5 sucked (by PB standards).

Thanks, Wilbur!!

I totally forgot about the twofer. Those long breaks aren't helping, either. Hopefully we'll get back on track after epi 6 + 7. By then we should know what the deal with Whistler is, no?

Will Susan B. Anthony reveal her real name in epi 6 or 7? Any guesses?

Yes! damn good series........and hope they continue it on past season 3

i  love thise season its the bast

PB is back on tonite 8:00 eastern time

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

Yes and I cannot wait. I missed my wenty so badly.......

Well, when I say I can't wait, I'll have to wait either until it's uploaded here or 24hrs later, because it's on tomorrow night on RTE 2 (Irish Channel) - So whichever shows it first, I'll watch it there.

Woohoo, it's up on VIP so I'm off to watch it..................

3 x 09 "Boxed In" - contains spoilers if not seen

So, what did you all make of this episode?

General Zavala puts Michael in a hot box to get him to talk. He gets Michael to trust him and then Michael spills the beans. Much to Zavala's surprise, Michael's story appears to add up and Whistler is pulled in for interrogation too.

Mahone is brought back to Sona. He is quickly sought out by T-bag who offers him his "medical expenses" if he throws the foot down against Sammy. Mahone refuses his offer and begins cold turkey.

Gretchen Morgan's name is given up (aka Susan) and wheels are put in motion to bring her in. She is also interrogated, but convinces the general that she is merely "babysitting" LJ. Michael and Susan come face to face. He asks her if she was the one who killed Sarah. She plays dumb, but you can see in Michaels eyes that he knows she is. He warns her that he is coming for her.
She takes the General to where LJ was and swiftly kills him and his men (I think she might get fired from the baby sitting club for that one )

Meanwhile Bellick has p*ssed off one of Lechero's men and he has the chicken foot thrown down. He must accept the challgene. Now it is a fight for survival. He dips some cloth in Acetone and wraps them around his hand. The fight begins and Bellick is taking a beating. He grabs his opponents head and holds his acetone soaked hands over his face. His opponent becomes dizzy and his eyesight is blurry. Bellicks seazes his moment and beats him to a pulp.

Sammy has been given a gun (brought in by Sucre who was strong armed by the guy on the outside) and has been told it's time for him to sort out Lechero.  

Overall I thought it was a great episode. It's left us with no doubt that James is very much in charge (Susan immediately followed his lead when he gave up details of her visiting him) - Sammy is determined to take over in Sona, but will T-bag put an end to this now that he has seen how Bellick "dealt" with his problem?........

I agree that this was an excellent episode, it might have been the episode to bring this back to life. I was getting pretty disappointed with the show and it's at the top of my list of shows.

Bellick was very ingenious, with the stuffing his nostrils and the whole paint thinner idea.
I'd love to see T-bag and Sammy go at it. Of course Sammy has to go for the story to work, but I wont to see T-bag get the hay kicked out of him first.

There is only one thing that this show left me wondering. What would have happened or what would Michael have done, if Susan B. hadn't killed the General.

As for Susan B. I too think her days are numbered, with the Company.

Reply 2#2 gypsiegirl66's post

OOO I think Either way Michael would have won. Susan dead or the general. With Susan gone it would be easier to get LJ back and with the General gone no more Questions and back to escapng. As far as Bellick is concerned I use to hate him, but I think he has had his come-up-ense and I really am feeling sorry for him. I am glad he won. The guy is dead right? Aren't the fights to the death?

Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

Well if he wasn't he would be after the bullet in the head or the acid to burn him

I agree about Bellick. Am liking him now.

Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

I totally agree, about Bellick. I used to think, he was such a jerk. Now, I'm rooting for him, to win and get out. Like you, I was was left wondering, if the guy was dead. I don't think they can take him out unless he is dead. Who knows, it is SONA after all, I guess anything is possible.  

3x10 Dirt Nap Contains Spoilers

Well this was a great episode, first off to say Alexander Mahone looks like he not addicted any more which I think is a good think because I liked this character a lot before he was addicted.

Secondly, Brad Bellick  giving a chicken foot to Sammy was really good especially the part where he find out that has no more cleaner to knock his opponent out.

I think we knew that Sammy was going to take over and honestly thought that Lechero would have been dead by the end of the epsiode but here we are with Sammy dead due to landslide (Michael Scofield pulls out the pin that causes, I wonder what he was thinking afterwards as we know he does not like to kill) and rest of his gang dead.

And to finsih we now have a bomb in Gretchen Morgan's car will Sucre  tell her before it's to late (Gretchen now knows where Maricruz so he is under a lot of pressure to keep her happy) or will our latest villian die in puff of smoke.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 1#1 01torres's post

I am so pleased to see Alex back to being "normal" - He's a great character and they need to make more of him. I know he's done bad in his past, but you can see he has remorse after what he said to Michael, because he knew Michael felt bad about having to kill sammy and all.

I think it was a good episode, but I knew that Michael was going to pull that pin on them from when he put it up there. I knew Sammy would be down and that's how he would get them. I thought that it was a little obvious, but non the less ingenious.

It was also obvious that Acetone was going to be empty !!! Poor Bellick, nothing ever goes right for him. But at least he's in now.

What about Lincoln giving Sophia the little Eiffel Tower? "If he doesn't bring you, I will" - ahem ahem. Go Lincoln !!! I like the two of them together.

As for Whistler, what's going to be in the case? Is he really working for the company or is he another pawn in their master plan?!!!!

[ Last edited by shinny at 1-22-2008 19:09 ]

I think Whistler is a very key member of the Company maybe the leader, I mean why else would they want him. If he was just a pawn I would leave him jail to rot.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 3#3 01torres's post

You see I thought that and I think they are trying to steer our thinking in that way. Now I'm not so sure.

OK, I have to comment on how hot Michael Scofield is in this episode. I like it when his hair starts to grow a little.. His facial hair makes him hot as well!! I miss his smile though.. I remember him smiling a lot in season 1 whenever he's with Sara. We need to start seeing a rebound girl for Michael. I've lost all  hope about Sara coming back and that the head thing was all fake.. I can't wait for Sofia and Linc to be together... He obviously has a thing for her or he wouldn't have offered to d take her to Paris.. And she obviously has the same feelings.. The season's just getting better..

wow you got to be joking i never expected how great this is , Gretchen is one hell of women and Michael only chance didn't worked the new general is dead, it was fantastic episode and i think shinny made all the points i wanted to make about this episode. it look like micheal back to square 1 .

This was not as good as last episode but i got admit it still kept my interest,i'm glad he's dead, Sophia have feeling for Lincoln is intresting-yes it was nice  "If he doesn't bring you, I will", it just been a good guy but now question is what is he?-i'm think case contain a gun of some sort seen enough action flim to know hi-tech gun look like and case that goes with it.

PB is one of my favorite shows but i still think the first season was the best. Season 3 isnt bad but its getting kind of old and the same things seem to be recurring now under different circumstances. Im guessing PB wont be on much longer. But there was also talk of a new prison break that will be about girls instead. Curious to see how that fairs out.

Thread