Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x11 Discussion (Spoiler might be included)

Am surprised no-one want to discuss this episode so it's finally happening the escape i can't wait for next episode to see how successful they are and it look like Suco is in trouble but he smiling at the end so i'm not sure how he going get away. i can't believe micheal is bringing that kid with him that not exactly a smart move and 30 seconds 7 of them no way they can't all escape.

3X12 - "Hell or High Water" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Wow, wow, wow. What a brilliant episode. 42 minutes of jam packed action.

Michael, Whistler, and Mahone make their break from Sona. While T-bag, Lechero and Bellick are set up and caught.

It was so obvious that Sucre was going to get caught. He kinda annoys me now (his character) a bit dim witted.

We finally got to see what was in "the box" and I think most of us called that, lol !!

Mahone took his chance and did a runner after Lincoln pulled the gun on him, but in the mean time Whister made his escape. It's hard to know what his motives truly are. For Sofia or for himself?

T-bag has the coordinates too, gives him a lot of leverage to be broken out !!

[ Last edited by shinny at 2-12-2008 22:02 ]

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

I loved this episode! I didn't feel the least bit sorry for T-Bag and Bellick for being tortured after getting caught... I totally understand Lincoln's attitude towards Mahone. I totally forgot about the stuff he did during season 2...

It looks like their setting up for Sucre to go to prison. I could see season 4 being the escape attempt of Sucre with Linc and Michael`s help, because Sucre did a lot for them to bring out Michael from Sona. I hope the finale isn`t too much of a cliffhanger.. I hate not knowing what`s going to happen, especially with the status of the show unknown after the writer`s strike has been settled.

Reply 2#2 angel17halo's post

Yeh, when Lincoln pulled the gun on Mahone I was like "What?, oh yeh he did kill his father " lol !!

I think Season 2 wasn't so good because they didn't really have the link back to the prison, but this time in Season 3, they will have Lechero, T-bag, Bellick and now probably Sucre back at Sona. So we will see some activities going on there.

What about McGready? Will he get caught? I hope not, he's a nice young lad.

i can't believe he did it again-it was impressive doing first time but second time was also brillant, I hope they learnt their lesson i mean first 3 were decoys i should of guess. i should guess micheal had a plan hiding air tanks in the beach.. Tht rather cool plan and more impressive than the season 1 escape but Seco delayed escape almost got away with it if hadn't been for t-bag

Prison Break - Art Of The Deal Final Episode Discussion!

I read somewhere that this was the final episode and that there were not going to be anymore. And there was going to be a new show about Girls In Prison can anyone confirm this???

[ Last edited by usmania at 2-25-2008 12:37 ]
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

Apparently there was talk of a spin off show which is what you are referring to, but Season 4 of Prison Break has been confirmed. Episode 3x13 is the last of this Season.

We might as well use this thread to discuss the Finale show (will you Edit your title usmania to discussion?) Thanks.

I thought this was a pretty fantastic end of Season 3. I cannot wait to see Season 4 when Michael goes after Gretchin and the company. This is the turn in the show that opens a whole new departure for Prison Break.

Mahone working with the company was a surprise to me, but not that unbelievable. I mean, what else does he have in life now?

Ausiello's spoiler wasn't really much of a spoiler was it?!!!

I think was the best episode of season three.  I loved the first two seasons but I am a bit dissappointed with season three.  I think season 4 could be good with Michael against the company, especially with them out and about to use his wits in the rest of the world besides prison.

it was good episode micheal should walked away IMO. it would been great end to show but like you said season 4 starts when?, anyway i liked it micheal managed to save everyone but suco stuck in sona is sad-i would be pissed but he knew what he was getting himself involved with.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think the Michael from Fox River would have walked away, but the Michael from Sona is a different man. Sona changed him. The company changed him. The one person he wanted to be with at the end of all of this is dead, so he is so enraged about that, he will do anything to make them accountable in his eyes.

I'm really looking forward to Season 4 !!

Im not even sure if there will be a season 4.. is that confirmed? I thought that it would be up in the air. Anyway I thought the new prison break would be out with the girls in it.. There was also talk of showing the girl late in this season of PB.. but not sure if it ever happened?

Reply 7#7 daones's post

so we are waiting for news of that  

Reply 7#7 daones's post

On the interview I posted with Dominic Purcell he stated there would be a Season 4 and that interview was from last weekend.

Well that is good news then, I am actually suprised there will be a season 4.. its one of my favorite shows but all along I figured this would be the last season. I wonder why this season though only had 13 episodes, i know first season and second season both had around 20.

Reply 10#10 daones's post

It's because of the writers strike. They decided to end the Season early and start a new Season, season 4. That said, I'm not sure there would have been a season 4 if they were able to complete this season as originally planned !

I waiting for news of that

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

I hate writers strike's I mean this was like really one of my faviroute shows and I thought there would 20 episodes just like last season
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

Reply 13#13 usmania's post

Yeh I know, it's made many unplanned changes to a lot of shows. Although, I sort of agree with what they did. It was sort of logical to stop it at this point and start a new season, with a new direction, so to speak. Michael hunting down the company is a change in the storyline and might bring the show into a new platform which could lead to more seasons, hopefully!

this hiatus is too long for me, cant wait for new eps

Thread