Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i agree, i can't wait to see who it is.

i just watched 3 new clips on tv.com of the new season

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

i decided i seen enough can't wait for Tuesday evening  to see the episode on this site

Not long to go till Prison Break

Prison Break Season 4 Episode 1&2 discussion

UNBELIEVABLE Is all i can say

This show really just keeps your heart pumping from start to finish, I feel like I am watching a gritter Oceans movie sometimes.

I know what you mean, i just hope they keep the momentum going for rest of season

Spoilers, please do not read if not seen

I'm so happy this is back as I was looking forward to it soooooo much. However, I was somewhat disappointed with it, to be honest.

I thought there were way too many holes in the execution of their plan. Seriously. This guy has massive security outside his house, yet no one ponders why a black 4x4 keeps pulling up outside the house so frequently. I thought the "accidental" crash with Sucre was extremely far fetched.

I am glad that Sara is back, but did anyone else feel that the chemistry between these two actors was not as good as it was in S1 & S2?

T-bag brilliant as always, love this guy. My favourite line was when the other guy said "What's wrong man, eat some bad Mexican?"

Anyway, it doesn't really matter because I will keep watching. I think this season needs some serious clever writers to make it work

Edit: To fix my mistakes - Yikes, lol.

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-2-2008 11:59 ]

I thought that was strange to, and the part with t-bag cracked me up

What's wrong man, eat some bad Mexican? this will have to go down as a Memorable-Quote

No doubt about it

Season 4 Episode 3 Preview (Contains Spoilers)

my comments

Wow this really was a brillant 2 episodes, it's a bit like Action show-while they were in prison they were very limited but this season really look promising i mean think about all the things they needs to do get the information , the amount plan break-in it's fantastic season and excellent 2 episode i can't believe we are back to 1 episode a week but it will have us talking so I'm not complaining.

you right shinny chemistry was off but it still works they are trying and they listen to fans i mean that's only reason she back fan were upset and good thing, i don't know what she's going to do since she not very skilled at anything she really going to hold team back a bit but i like the new guy. got see what cool stuff he can do on computer.

is it strange see comedy actor do a serious role as person in charge-i just couldn't believe how good he was i was pleasantly surprised at how he acted all serious. his name evades me but i'm sure you know who i'm talking about.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The guy who was helping Sara, her relation, can't remember his name; Obviously something is going to happen to him and I'd like that to spark some passion off in Sara to get her really involved. I hope they don't have her on the outskirts of the plan, because she's a girl!!! These people tried to kill her, I'd want pay back

I know who you mean Bala. I thought he was great. Really scary in the role. I believed him more than anyone else. I wonder what Miranda would think

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

What do you think of that bad guy ?

he always play good guys on show-this first time he's a played evil character kill the team

he plays it very well

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Great promo

i know, im justing hoping the rest of the season will be as good as what the first 2 were

I beat to a preview

Fantastic Promo

Thread