Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

that was a proper preview-yourone was a promo

Fair enough, michael is always getting into trouble at the moment

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

I'm amazed how every season they managed to find worser bad guy than pervious season

season 2-Malhorne
season 3-Gretchen
Season 4 - the scary black dude (no offence)

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

pull a fire alarm was a good move but forgot safety features got to see how they get out

but the other 2 are not really bad now, mahone working with michael, and Gretchen  well in alot of trouble will want payback

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

when you were watching when character were introduced 2 and 3 years ago you thought Whoa

I'm not talking about now i talking about the past

Ture, i did think mahone was a nutcase when he was bad, Gretchen well she was just annoying

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

so you didn't think  Gretchen was scary but i would do her none the less

No i dont think she was that scary

Reply 17#17 spratt89's post

I think she was more unstable than scary.

His name is Wyatt by the way, I looked it up.

Thanks for the name, and i agree that she is unstable

I loved both episodes.... I think it's awesome that Sara's back.. She looks so much older and thinner, though... Anyway.. I loved all the Michael and Sara scenes especially the part where Michael makes a joke and when he smiles! Are Linc and Sofia together? There was one scene where he called her babe and they looked so happy.. I hope she has more scenes with Linc.  
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:53

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

I agree so much with what you what you said. I mean I was thinking the same thing. The crash was way to obvious, and the fact that this guy is s professional driver and getting tailed with no less then 2 car spaces behind him. I doubt it. Also the fact that they are sitting in front of the driveway with binoculars in the middle of the day, and no one takes notice....sorry there should have been a bit more complex of a plan to get the information of that card. Also the break in went way to easy, oh look there is the phone, let's go I got it. pfft...I really hope they can step things up a bit as they still have to gather more cards.

Also how about that tattoo removal??? I mean no pain killers all in one night, and then he is fine the next day to walk around. Forgive me if I am wrong but don't those lasers burn them out from your skin?? I think some amount of pain after wards would be expected.

I love this show and also will keep watching....I just hope I am not distracted by these inconsistencies. Or soon Micheal will be a faster healer then Jack Bauer
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

for all that top security, they could not even tell someone was spying on them

Reply 21#21 dognxtdoor's post

Why do you think he has nose bleed ?

that effect of it?

not sure but i think that he may be die at the end of the season, as he sacrifices himself

Reply 21#21 dognxtdoor's post

Dan, I'm laughing reading your post because that's exactly what I was thinking about them getting tailed & the like. As for the Tattoo removal, that was just a joke. I was like "Eh, I don't think he'd be walking around the next day if he's had that removed with a laser" - It's not like he got a little tat removed, it was all over his torso & arms !!!

Reply  23#23 bala's post

Yeh, I wonder what that is all about. I did think what Spratt said, that he's going to die or something & then I thought noooooooooo they can't do that. And then my over active brain kicked in & I wonder has he been planted with something? A tracking device, that he isn't aware of???

Anyway, time will tell.

I would not be suprised if he has got something

when he had the tats removed how can he have clean skin how he would be covered in scars from the treatment

OMG tonights eppy was so good. It moved so fast I think I am going to watch it again.

Thread