Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Prison Break Season 3

The first 17 minutes of the season premiere is now on IGN.
Here the link http://uk.media.tv.ign.com/media/824/824092/vid_2097760.html

Enjoy
Recent Ratings
  • kiki Points +3 Excellent... 8-28-2007 13:52
The pen is mighter than the sword.

3x10 Dirt Nap Contains Spoilers

Well this was a great episode, first off to say Alexander Mahone looks like he not addicted any more which I think is a good think because I liked this character a lot before he was addicted.

Secondly, Brad Bellick  giving a chicken foot to Sammy was really good especially the part where he find out that has no more cleaner to knock his opponent out.

I think we knew that Sammy was going to take over and honestly thought that Lechero would have been dead by the end of the epsiode but here we are with Sammy dead due to landslide (Michael Scofield pulls out the pin that causes, I wonder what he was thinking afterwards as we know he does not like to kill) and rest of his gang dead.

And to finsih we now have a bomb in Gretchen Morgan's car will Sucre  tell her before it's to late (Gretchen now knows where Maricruz so he is under a lot of pressure to keep her happy) or will our latest villian die in puff of smoke.

I think Whistler is a very key member of the Company maybe the leader, I mean why else would they want him. If he was just a pawn I would leave him jail to rot.

Thread