Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That was really excellent, just enough to really make you want more. Has anyone heard if the premier is going to be 1 or 2hrs? Just wondering, since they released the first 17mins, I  thought they might, be making it a 2hr premier. Plus, there is so much going on to fit it in 1hr, I don't know how they are going to make all the changes and get everyone caught up in  that amount of time. Just my thoughts.

Reply #15 silver1978's post

I am so psyched, I have re-watch PB 1 & 2..... I am ready fo PB 3!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!

The 17th

YES THE 17TH

Prison Break 3 Starting NOW!!

PRISON BREAK 3

STARTING NOW!!

8pm EDT

This was in the US on FOX TV

OMG

the first 20 mins look great!!!

I thought the whole episode was excellent and am on the edge of my seat for next weeks too. I was biting my nails b4 they pulled back that sheet in the morgue and was relived, that it wasn't Sarah under it! I think that, all this business with her leaving the show. Just might be media hype........at least I'm hoping (fingers crossed XX)  

Reply #9 5o5azazo's post

You can earn point's by posting helpful posts and joining in discussions & playing games. Then have those points converted to VIP points (you can only have them converted in variables of "10"), you'll need to earn at least 10 point's before you can convert them. You can also donate to the site and get a VIP membership pretty quickly and you can watch 50 regular shows(2pts)  for $10 or 100 animated shows(1pt) for $10. The more you donate the more points you get $10=100pts, $20=240pts, $30=390pts etc... They now have a new option for $29-you have unlimited for 30 days. This link will tell you all about becoming a member

VIP Membership Tips

Earn your first points by going here and introducing yourself
Welcome and Introduction Thread

Welcome!!

Reply #14 trulee's post

Well, I must say I liked Sarah (obviously) and I know that Calles can be strong actor and could have brought a lot to show. I was expecting that this season, where her character might have the writing to do so. However, now that the season has started, I'm just as excited with or with out her.
As far as the, Saving Sarah petition, that was something I saw on another site and thought would be a fun thing to add to the PB Board. I admit, I was shocked, when I first heard of her leaving and she'll definitely be missed by me. However, now I'm kind of excited, at the many prospects it gives the show. There are now, so many different avenues to explore and that makes me very happy!!

Reply #1 silver1978's post

Yeah, I was pretty sure, that it was going to be Sarah's head in that box too. Michael is going to be enraged, devastated and heartbroken!! He is going to be out for revenge, an emotion that we really haven't seen from him yet. They have gone far past killing her, slaughtering her like that, was an unspeakable act. They may think that because they are "The Company", they can do this and have no repercussions, but as before that are totally underestimating Michael in every way.

I agree that this was an excellent episode, it might have been the episode to bring this back to life. I was getting pretty disappointed with the show and it's at the top of my list of shows.

Bellick was very ingenious, with the stuffing his nostrils and the whole paint thinner idea.
I'd love to see T-bag and Sammy go at it. Of course Sammy has to go for the story to work, but I wont to see T-bag get the hay kicked out of him first.

There is only one thing that this show left me wondering. What would have happened or what would Michael have done, if Susan B. hadn't killed the General.

As for Susan B. I too think her days are numbered, with the Company.

Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

I totally agree, about Bellick. I used to think, he was such a jerk. Now, I'm rooting for him, to win and get out. Like you, I was was left wondering, if the guy was dead. I don't think they can take him out unless he is dead. Who knows, it is SONA after all, I guess anything is possible.  

Thread