Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #1 01torres's post

I started to watch, and realized this was way tooo much of a tease...lol I watched about 5 mins in, and was like no no no I can't HAHAHA great link though thanks.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

I agree so much with what you what you said. I mean I was thinking the same thing. The crash was way to obvious, and the fact that this guy is s professional driver and getting tailed with no less then 2 car spaces behind him. I doubt it. Also the fact that they are sitting in front of the driveway with binoculars in the middle of the day, and no one takes notice....sorry there should have been a bit more complex of a plan to get the information of that card. Also the break in went way to easy, oh look there is the phone, let's go I got it. pfft...I really hope they can step things up a bit as they still have to gather more cards.

Also how about that tattoo removal??? I mean no pain killers all in one night, and then he is fine the next day to walk around. Forgive me if I am wrong but don't those lasers burn them out from your skin?? I think some amount of pain after wards would be expected.

I love this show and also will keep watching....I just hope I am not distracted by these inconsistencies. Or soon Micheal will be a faster healer then Jack Bauer
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread