Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

What's wrong man, eat some bad Mexican? this will have to go down as a Memorable-Quote

Will they be able to retrieve more than 1 card a week

Safe and Sound

Another good episode Sara got away from Wyatt and now Mahone is onto Wyatt (about time) they only just retrieve another card and now Don Self is in trouble
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:52

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Will she try and team up with Michael and go after the company but would Michael want her

Reply 48#48 bala's post

No that has got to be Mahone job to kill Wyatt

Wyatt nearly got Mahone in the court but they got him out and Gretchen has now got T-Bag

Episode 21 Rate of Exchange

So 1 down and 1 more to go but Christina is starting to loose it and Michael managed to get Alex to set Christina up while he rescued Sara and now the clock is ticking

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-16-2009 08:04 ]

Episode 22 Killing Your Number

Good final episode with a few surprises non more than the date on the head stone i thought this was more up to date

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

World premiere in Israel of all places, who would have thought? So that version is online for those who can't wait but after it has aired on Sky will it come to VIP after all this was episode 23 & 24 but has been renamed to The Final Break

The Final Break

Wow what a great 1:23 min this should not of been cut from season 4 because it makes more sense of the end of episode 22 so you Prison Break fans need to look out for this airing in your area or fine it on line

Reply 5#5 angel17halo's post

You are observant to spot the ring i just re-watched the end BTW the date was 11.4.2005 and some were towards the end it says 4 years later but you should watch The Final Break and some of your thoughts will be answered

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I didn't know but that would work with the story line

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I heard nothing until i read this topic and then seen it online yesterday

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yes that's true but i thought that it was Micheal illness and not the prison break that killed him before i saw this

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I think the illness had come back and as you said it's on his own terms

Reply 19#19 slade01's post

Because they were released as a stand alone special which are not normally added to the site

Thread