Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #11 waterlilybarb's post

Barb, it would be really great if you could post a link to that article. Thx.

edit by waterlilybarb: Check again...I added it for you.

I'm glad the SWC-discussion is finally put to rest. I liked the way they handled it.

Of course Linc didn't have the heart to tell Michael right away. It's gonna be a horrible moment. How do you break that sort of news to a loved one? I'd have to think about that long and hard, too. Revenge will be sweet, though.

The love-interest they were talking about - for Michael!? Totally hating that idea. Not because I'm a MiSa fanatic... I just think that Linc deserves some lurrrve! After all he's been through - slammer, death chair scare, loss of Lisa and Veronica --- it's high time.

Prison Break 305 (spoiler if not seen)

After a two-week break many PB fans were disappointed with Episode 5. The story slowed down, there was hardly any tension.

It seemed as if we'd seen the best scenes in the promo-trailer. T-Bag and "the nun" - yay! We want to see T-Bag bailing that broad out and kicking Lechero in the nuts. But other than that?

The Whistler storyline is moving way too slow. We aren't stupid. We knew from day one that Whistler wasn't some birdwatching fisherman, ferchrissakes. What gives?

The guard shooting at Michael. Hell, who believes that Michael would be shot dead or lose an eye or get seriously hurt? Nobody, that's who. So there wasn't much tension from that, either. Had they shot at Whistler or punished him with solitary, we'd be worried. But no, nothing happened. Maybe it was a first for PB that the enemy was stupid. What made this show interesting in the past was that the enemy was always smart. A worthy opponent.

Sloppy direction/editing to boot. Take Susan B. Anthony's phone convo with Linc. Intercut. Susan sitting in some streetcafé, the street soaking wet. Cut to Linc saying a sentence or two. Back to Susan - streets are now basically dry, only a few small puddles of water left.

Makes you wonder what took them so long to shoot that scene??? I thought the wet street looked great. Different from all the sweat and heat, a nice break.

Next week no PB - again, as far as I know.... damn sports game.

Hope I'm wrong. I want to see the much praised epi 6. I want to see some action, I want to know wtf the deal is with Whistler before I run out of patience and I want to see T-Bag again. PB needs some action!

Bala, I didn't say the season sucked, only epi 5 sucked (by PB standards).

Thanks, Wilbur!!

I totally forgot about the twofer. Those long breaks aren't helping, either. Hopefully we'll get back on track after epi 6 + 7. By then we should know what the deal with Whistler is, no?

Will Susan B. Anthony reveal her real name in epi 6 or 7? Any guesses?

Thread