Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 127#127 spratt89's post

Well question is there been framed and i don't know how they going get out. the 3rd clip kind tell us they think the gang are in trouble

Reply 129#129 spratt89's post

They have no idea where to start-he's gone and they don't have the resources to find him?

Prison Break 4x13

Wow micheal always one step ahead taking that chip from Sila was smart move

Reply 132#132 gyki98's post

He's very good

Reply 134#134 shinny's post

yep i know i completely agree Sylia story-line is bad this season was suppose to focus why the Lincoln was set up by the company?.

Reply 136#136 gyki98's post

As you point before people have different taste

Reply 138#138 gyki98's post

well this is a tv site fourm you are going to come across people discuss it

Reply 140#140 gyki98's post

Well the new episode was interesting look like Lincoln has a new job, i felt bad for Alex and bagwell getting fool by bible saleman

Reply 143#143 gyki98's post

they will have end i doubt another season ?

Reply 145#145 gyki98's post

Well this new episode was alright at least we know what Sila is

Reply 148#148 shinny's post

Well i don't know whether there is going be another season because wasn't it suppose to be the last?

Reply 150#150 shinny's post

i didn't know this

Prison Break 4x16

Well this chase down the wrong lane wasn't but still enjoyable to watch

Reply 202#202 bala's post

So, Prison Break is due to return to US screens in a mere 18days (not that we're counting...) but that also means the end of theseries is nigh (sigh).

In anticipation of the new episodes, we thought you might appreciate a few teasers about what's to come in the final tranche...

• Theplan to expose The Company hits a snag when the brothers are framed fora crime they didn't commit. Could they be headed for prison again?
  • A few past cast members are rumoured to be returning - and one is an original Fox River inmate!
  • Michaelis faced with an impossible choice when both Sara and Lincoln's livesare on the line. Will he save his brother or his girlfriend?
  • Gretchen, Mahone and T-Bag are among those lucky enough to be alive by the end of the season. Hurrah!
  • We're treated to a Prison Break 'movie' after the series finale! The two hour-long shows will see Michael face his most challenging break ever...

Prison Break 4x17

Wow another great episode i can't believe she kill her own son

Reply 205#205 spratt89's post

Wasn't it strange watching a episode of prison break on a Saturday?

Reply 207#207 spratt89's post

Well i miss my dollhouse fix

Reply 209#209 shinny's post

let hope so because it gone too far i never expected 4 season. [ Last edited by bala at 4-19-2009 11:59 ]

Reply 211#211 rickman's post

Thread