45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yeh, it does seem silly they did it this way. Perhaps we'll better understand why they had to kill him off then.

I'm sure that's why they did what they did. They knew people would react to having Michael killed off.

Reply 234#234 bala's post

Not an argument Bala, a discussion. There is a difference.

Yes, I would agree with all you said if there was going to be another season, but it stops here and as such the writers have the power to make it play out whatever way they want. I believe they did it this way so people would want to watch those two final episodes. Otherwise, I think they'd have ended it differently.

Reply 236#236 bala's post

That's what I'm saying. I think he only did a tempory job to have leverage over Michael.

I'm just wondering though, if there is a possibility that Michael is alive? We don't know what happened in those 4 years so maybe he faked his death? I read somewhere that the birth date is wrong on his head stone. Could that be a hint? I guess we'll find out on May 27th!!!

Yep it would have made much more sense for these to have been seen before the finale, how and ever. I'm also still not happy about how it ended. Alas it's done now. Poor Michael :-(

4x23 and 4x24 (The Final Break)

are up on the site now

45 123
Thread