Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

PB is back on tonite 8:00 eastern time

Reply 2#2 gypsiegirl66's post

OOO I think Either way Michael would have won. Susan dead or the general. With Susan gone it would be easier to get LJ back and with the General gone no more Questions and back to escapng. As far as Bellick is concerned I use to hate him, but I think he has had his come-up-ense and I really am feeling sorry for him. I am glad he won. The guy is dead right? Aren't the fights to the death?

PB Season 4 Speculation and disscussion thread *SPOILERS

So season 4 is coming and we already know Sara is alive from promo's and cast announcements. How are they going to explain this? Has she actually been with company? Are they holding her hostage to get Micheal to do something else?

This show really just keeps your heart pumping from start to finish, I feel like I am watching a gritter Oceans movie sometimes.

OMG tonights eppy was so good. It moved so fast I think I am going to watch it again.

I hope she goes after all the card holders and kills them off one by one and Micheal has to hurry and get all the cards before Gretchen kills them and the cards are lost forever.

Thread