120 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 213#213 rickman's post

it was a good episode do you think Sarah is ever going tell micheal she's pregnant?

Reply 215#215 rickman's post

in about 9 months i don't think she has a choice

Reply 217#217 rickman's post

Knowing micheal as i do he probably won't notice baby until he get Sylar from his mother-can you imagine two years have passed and he come to sarah and ask who are you babysitting for- she replied Micheal it's yours he replies how comes i didn't notice-she replies your been so busy with getting  Sylar i didn't want to distract you and than he asked what did you name it?

man i have too much time on my hands

Prison Break 4x20

Well it nice Lincoln and micheal working together i love the bank robbery that one smart way to get the case

Reply 222#222 shinny's post

Or he  could split sylar in two

Reply 226#226 codebreaker's post

Well this was great episodes i honestly don't know where to start with these episode well i think seeing old character back was a great and surprise keep me guessing but it was good ending we knew the show had end with micheal death and bagwell got what he deserved. it was nice ending

Reply 228#228 shinny's post

Think about the only way for the show to end was for micheal to die no other possibility as the show was about him, they couldn't give him a happy ending because as long micheal there always be something for him to do.

Reply 230#230 shinny's post

do you honestly think they leave him alone to live happily ever after-micheal is smart man so another powerful government official could kidnap sarah and make micheal work for them . think about it's going go in circles. it will never end until micheal is dead and that's just my opinion-you are welcome to disagree but you ain't going to convince me your right so let save time say we have a diffrence of opinion. . i know well enough

[ Last edited by bala at 5-16-2009 16:54 ]

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

yes that going interesting but pointless as we already know the ending ?

Reply 233#233 shinny's post

i don't mean the general,  do you honestly think people behind government will let micheal live happy ever after?,  I'm sure someone will replace the general and new person might have another agenda another device and will need micheal help to get it. They know his weak spot is his family , think about it, this is the guy who purposely got arrested so he could break his brother out prison and look after 4 years and all his trouble that followed him.

i personally believe Sarah and her family is better off without him because with him alive there another conspiracy that need micheal brain. Just look at all trouble micheal caused,  do you honestly think any of this would happen if micheal didn't break Lincoln out of jail?. if micheal just left it alone none of the event would have happen think how many people got killed and injured as result micheal action.

So shinny you want an argument

[ Last edited by bala at 5-16-2009 17:28 ]

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

Well i suppose but i'm happy about the ending it's was about time they ended the show and they gave it ok ending now am i the only one see a spin-off coming with Michael's son .

Reply 235#235 shinny's post

Well i thought you looking for an argument I'm glad they did way they did but something i don't get remember few months back when the general did the operation for micheal-wasn't it successful?

Reply 237#237 shinny's post

We will just have wait and see

was this film suppose double as a spin-off for women prison break series?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I'm just asking because that what came to my mind when i saw sarah going to  prison-i heard nothing news about spin-off

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i finished watching and it was a good  episode but did you notice it only took 3 days break sarah out of prison -do you see a whole problem with that concept . it took micheal 5 months break fox river

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes shame here but I'm surprised how he died-at least he did it on his own terms

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Unfounatly this site only add normal episode same thing happen with dr.who Special they never get added

Reply 22#22 shinny's post

Both me and codebreaker were shocked when extra episode were added

120 123456
Thread